Kilmarnock v Celtic

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Well done Killie.  Tremendous.

A great record against the OF so far this season.  What would Aberdeen give for a similar one?

Now, now M T, keep it clean, please

Steve Clarke is sum boi btw, V jealous.
I know everyone heaps praise on SC, but his assistant, Alex Dyer, deserves equal credit for the work he does on fitness & psychcology.

The relationship he's built between the players & himself is incredible, endorsed by Mulumbu when he picked him out in the dugout during his goal celebration.

Great times to be a Killie fan again with more good news to follow on Monday from the Trust. #ktid.

I know everyone heaps praise on SC, but his assistant, Alex Dyer, deserves equal credit for the work he does on fitness & psychcology.

The relationship he's built between the players & himself is incredible, endorsed by Mulumbu when he picked him out in the dugout during his goal celebration.

Great times to be a Killie fan again with more good news to follow on Monday from the Trust. #ktid.

There’s a lot of love in that team at the moment.
When you think that’s Lee McCulloch’s players with just the addition of Mulumbu, what a difference an experienced management team makes.

16 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

That very true but watching the game today, I was thinking that even SC  hasn't managed to get Boyd off the Monster Munch.

9 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

That very true but watching the game today, I was thinking that even SC  hasn't managed to get Boyd off the Monster Munch.

He scored with his massive arse last week - more tactical genius from Steve Clarke.

Please stop changing the team every week Brendan. I get Hendry coming in for Jozo because of the pitch, But after Tuesday's performance, there was no need to drop Edouard for Musonda.

As it happens we looked shit all day going forward all game and got what we deserved, nothing.

1 hour ago, Jambomo said:

He can eat as much monster munch as he wants as long as he keeps banging in goals.

Archived