Kilmarnock v Celtic

48 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

I remember Tom Boyd hitting the post at Rugby Park.
Only reason I do, is because I had him on the bus sweepstake.

I remember him scoring against Estonia at Rugby Park.  His only Scotland goal I believe. 

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 31/01/2018 at 22:40, Craig McCulloch Burley said:

I feel Kilmarnock will line up 4-2-1-2 formation face Celtic

McDonald

O'Donnell Findlay Boyd Taylor

Power/Dicker Mulumbu

Tshibola

Boyd Jone/Brophy

As good as the team have been playing, I can’t see Clarke having the baws to play with 10 men against Celtic. 

On 31/01/2018 at 00:41, Flybhoy said:

A trip to the theatre of pies on Saturday lunchtime.

Other than the 10k walk from the supporters bus parking area to Rugby Park one of my favourite trips of the season, if for no other reason than you get a good scoop/carry out on the road down and smokers like me can have a ciggie in the open area behind the stand pre kick off and at HT without being papped out, Tynecastle & Pittodrie  the only other grounds this is allowed.

Usually a good atmosphere due to the large allocation we get, i've seen us clinch the league here on three occasions too.

Home side have really picked up since appointing Steve Clarke, would genuinely like to see this bring back the numbers for a club traditionally well supported who, have sadly been heammoraging numbers at a distressing rate the last decade under the odious but, thankfully now departed ownership of Michael Johnson.

Anyway, I digress, 2-1 to Celtic, Sinclair and Dembele with Jones netting for Killie.

Have you ever thought that one of the other Celtic fans or opposing teams fans might want to start a match thread?

A trip to the theatre of pies on Saturday lunchtime.
Other than the 10k walk from the supporters bus parking area to Rugby Park one of my favourite trips of the season, if for no other reason than you get a good scoop/carry out on the road down and smokers like me can have a ciggie in the open area behind the stand pre kick off and at HT without being papped out, Tynecastle & Pittodrie  the only other grounds this is allowed.
Usually a good atmosphere due to the large allocation we get, i've seen us clinch the league here on three occasions too.
Home side have really picked up since appointing Steve Clarke, would genuinely like to see this bring back the numbers for a club traditionally well supported who, have sadly been heammoraging numbers at a distressing rate the last decade under the odious but, thankfully now departed ownership of Michael Johnson.
Anyway, I digress, 2-1 to Celtic, Sinclair and Dembele with Jones netting for Killie.
Heads up guys......

Glencairn Square, where the buses park, has major road works at the moment. According to a post on Killie Kickback, the police have issued a warning to expect delays in & around the area.

32 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Heads up guys......

Glencairn Square, where the buses park, has major road works at the moment. According to a post on Killie Kickback, the police have issued a warning to expect delays in & around the area.

Cheers, saw that earlier on Celtic SLO twitter. 

On 31/01/2018 at 13:13, deadasdillinger said:

I made the same point on the Killie forums about our momentum being disrupted by the lack of games this last month, caused by the midweek games and the December Hamilton game being postponed, and got red cards for my trouble. I do think it's a fair point though - with our form as good as it's been, I'd rather have had those games under our belt, for fitness and momentum.

Hopefully Gordon and Griffiths missing will help.

Flybhoy, you should give up the fags, they're bad for you you know.

Yep, thought during the Aberdeen game that we looked a bit slack and off the pace on occasion - definitely reckon it would have been a tighter affair in that second half if we'd played St Johnstone and had had a chance  to get back into the rhythm we'd established before the postponements/winter break. Wouldn't call tomorrow, but if we set up strongly in midfield we should be able to compete. Glad to see Griffiths out - can't be many other players who've been so prolific against us in recent times.

And everyone gets red-carded for everything on KK. It's a weird place.

34 minutes ago, killiefan27 said:

Is it seriously being suggested the walk from the old Safeway car park to Rugby Park is a long one?!

It's 10 minutes at most.

It is on a freezing cold winters night game when you're half cut. The walk to it is okay, the walk back, trying to remember/find where your bus is in the pitch black amongst 50 to 100  of them is a sair yin.

Archived