Cove Rangers V Falkirk

Gaz FFC

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great day out but a very uncomfortable first half where we should have been behind. Complete contrast in the second half with two quick goals and the comfortably seeing the game out.

I think Cove would be an asset to the SPFL, look forward to them getting into their new stadium and shaking up League 2.

Inverurie is a great place but it’s a bugger of a return drive from Lanarkshire tbh.

Great day out but a very uncomfortable first half where we should have been behind. Complete contrast in the second half with two quick goals and the comfortably seeing the game out.

I think Cove would be an asset to the SPFL, look forward to them getting into their new stadium and shaking up League 2.

Inverurie is a great place but it’s a bugger of a return drive from Lanarkshire tbh.

Don’t think Inverurie locos are too far behind so it may not be too long before they are in the SPFL either.

I always thought he was decent for Dumbarton? Was surprised to see him playing at Cove now.

Hard to judge just how good he is but he’s scored 38 for them already this season.

He was at the heart of everything.

Not sure of his willingness to move but I am surprised that Brechin have not tried to sign him given their challenges this season.

Archived