Cove Rangers V Falkirk

Gaz FFC

17 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Presumably this lot are part time? Expect them to give it a real go but hopefully we can outlast them and get on top second half. I do hope none of our fans went up there expecting an easy ride here!!!

I thot 2min in, here we go, goal fest tbh...

Pity about the other 43 min

6 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

I’d think the slope may work in our favour 

Jak and Loy aren't taller in a slope, so high ball repeat wont change that with a slope

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Russ said:

Really, really grim stuff so far. Aside from the goal we’ve offered very little.

Watson and Muirhead as a partnership are fucking dreadful. Sold the goal and just constant hoof balls up to nae c**t. GTF. Louis and McGhee playing at either end of the diamond and giving the ball away anytime it comes to them.

We should be getting the banks early into the corner for the Jak to chase. I’d be getting Nelson on up front alongside him.

The fact you beat us 6-1, shows how shite we really are

My mate said the pitch was roughly equivalent to the Carmuirs pitches opposite the golf course. Sadly not. Fair to say that the Carmuirs pitches are much better than this.

8 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

I thought that at 1-0 after 1 min...

Two quick goals just after the break, heavy pitch, part time opposition, I think the odds are in your favour.

But, if Cove can pull one back in the next 15 minutes, who knows.

As pish as we were first half I was very happy with that second half performance. A really professional performance. Came out with a different attitude got the 2 quick goals and then just seen the game out. Probably could’ve got another couple on the break.

Jakubiak looking like he could be a great signing that’s 4 goals in 4 games now. Tom Taiwo coming on really helped us see out the game and shore up in midfield he made a great goal saving block and was just generally doing Tom Taiwo stuff.

Morton next please.

Why did Robson go off? Hopefully not injured??

Didn’t look injured just not think Hartley was particularly happy with his performance. I didn’t think he was too bad tbh.

Sibbs went off with quite a heavy knock though.

Archived