Cove Rangers V Falkirk

Gaz FFC

30 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

This is the same team who took 3 days to tell us where they were playing the fixture and then picked the same ground they mostly play in.

Nothing this lot does is surprising me anymore.

All that's left is for the ref at 2 to tell us it's still on and their will be a further inspection tomorrow early doors

Had Locos beaten Brora last week they would have been scheduled to play a Highland League Cup tie at Harlaw Park tomorrow which surely had an impact on confirmation of the venue for Cove/Falkirk. The joys and perils of groundsharing!!!

I was out for a stroll over lunchtime and would be surprised if anyone could say definitely off/on at this time - early inspection tomorrow I suspect.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Had Locos beaten Brora last week they would have been scheduled to play a Highland League Cup tie at Harlaw Park tomorrow which surely had an impact on confirmation of the venue for Cove/Falkirk. The joys and perils of groundsharing!!!
I was out for a stroll over lunchtime and would be surprised if anyone could say definitely off/on at this time - early inspection tomorrow I suspect.

I’d imagine Cove would want this to go ahead as it will be less lucrative if it moves to Tuesday night. Doubt too many of us could make it up in time on a midweek night.

I’d imagine Cove would want this to go ahead as it will be less lucrative if it moves to Tuesday night. Doubt too many of us could make it up in time on a midweek night.

I am assuming a refund would be due for those that cannot travel?

1 minute ago, roman_bairn said:

We'd all prefer tomorrow to Tuesday I expect.

4 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Inspection tomorrow at half 8, just around the time the busses are leaving.

Ladies and gentlemen, I am disappointed to announce the SFA, are indeed, at it again.

Alternatively, hold the bus until 9am.

I hardly think sensibly giving the match every opportunity to go ahead constitutes being ‘at it’. The inspection is 6 and a half hours before the game!

8 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Inspection tomorrow at half 8, just around the time the busses are leaving.

Ladies and gentlemen, I am disappointed to announce the SFA, are indeed, at it again.

Based on current weather and forecast I reckon there's at least a 50:50 chance of this being on. Far too early to make a call this afternoon so 8:30 inspection is the correct call.

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE FALKIRK FANS!!1!1

I am not sure what you are asking Chinatoon, unless you think they should just have called it off?

If the ground became playable tomorrow we’d all be equally just as pissed off...

Archived