Cove Rangers V Falkirk

Gaz FFC

Another year another Highland team for the mighty Bairns.

Cove seem to not like losing and Falkirk have picked up last 2 months.

Had this game pre December I'd be looking at the odds on a shock.

Where do we reckon this will be played?

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

You'd expect Inverurie.

However as I noted elsewhere: if Inverurie beat Brora this Saturday they've a home HL Cup tie the same day - will Cove have priority over their landlords? That varies.

Could be put to the Friday? Banks O'Dee also an option.

Was at the Formartine vs Cove game tonight, Cove look like a good outfit and Mitch Megginson was outstanding. They're unbeaten this season I believe, and they look top class, very disciplined for a HL team. This could be an upset.

Inverurie have priority I believe?

Our betfred cup tie VS Cove was played at Forfar as Inverurie had a home game on the Saturday.  Even Friday want an option, as Inverurie didn't want their pitch used two games in a row.

Cove haven't exclusively used Inverurie, they've had home games at Banks O Dee, Formartine and Huntly also I think.

Would imagine Banks O Dee would be too small though.

8 hours ago, Marr1 said:

Could be put to the Friday? Banks O'Dee also an option.

Was at the Formartine vs Cove game tonight, Cove look like a good outfit and Mitch Megginson was outstanding. They're unbeaten this season I believe, and they look top class, very disciplined for a HL team. This could be an upset.

Cove looked good in patches but their defence is appears to be very slow and a team with real pace will get at them easily. Formartine were vastly on top when Cove got their second - it really went against the passage of play. Megginson wasn't that good either, you can see he is a level above but, like a few Cove players, they are too interesting in trying to look good on the ball instead of doing the right thing.

18 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

with 8 or 9 days to go any chance of us getting to know what day this is on? what time and what town?

Have you not heard Scottish Football has come to a complete standstill as Stewart Reagan is leaving, don't know how we will manage.

Archived