Dundee v Motherwell

The Master

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would happily rip out my baws just to see gowser knock ciftci's teeth out.

Personally, while I admire the strength of your feelings against the fat waiter, I'd prefer him to suffer the ignominy of him falling flat on his pus and being shit on by those pesky seagulls at Dens. Don't want Gowser sent off for gubbing that biting b*****d.

Given that we've had all Premiership teams in the cup draws this season (County, Aberdeen, Rangers, Celtic, Accies and now Dundee), it's not the most thrilling of cup trips - but I'm still looking forward to it. Last time I can remember being at Dens for the cup was a thumping win that kicked off the (highly successful :) ) Stuart McCall era in the year that we beat Tayside on the way to the cup final. Our last trip to Dens was a comfortable win in the league after the League Cup Semi, so nothing to fear here even if it won't be easy..

I hope as part of training this week, Ciftci is practicing his "ignore the goading" as his attitude has been v good so far and Main and him are striking up a decent partnership (ciftci really should have had another assist last nigh when he slipped Main in perfectly) - we need him doing his bit rather than getting involved in any tiresome Dees/Arabs sideshow. Other than that, I'd expect us to have a very similar team to last night starting the match and we'll be set out to be hard to beat.

If we can win and reach the QF's - that would represent an excellent season in the cups for the first time in a few years....

I've said it on here many times before - I like Dundee and I like their fans.  Pretty much to a man = good c***s.

However, I will not lie.  The absolutely joy I would have in the #uberscenes if Ciftci scores a late winner would be off the scale.

If we play anything like we did against Thistle, we'll probably lose by a couple.  However, if we replicate our performance against St. Johnstone, I fancy us to nick it.

Dundee 1-2 Motherwell

(McGowan '42)  (Main '63, Ciftci '88)

21 hours ago, Desp said:

I've said it on here many times before - I like Dundee and I like their fans.  Pretty much to a man = good c***s.

However, I will not lie.  The absolutely joy I would have in the #uberscenes if Ciftci scores a late winner would be off the scale.

If we play anything like we did against Thistle, we'll probably lose by a couple.  However, if we replicate our performance against St. Johnstone, I fancy us to nick it.

Dundee 1-2 Motherwell

(McGowan '42)  (Main '63, Ciftci '88)

If that happens you're getting a boot in the pie mate !

Can see a 1-1 draw here with Deacon scoring off the bench after Main scores an early opener

31 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Win this and Falkirk away in the quarters hopefully. 

That would have me ripping the bloody head off it.

Therefore, Motherwell to win as that's the way it goes.

Thank you!

Hopefully you'll be at Dens to see Mr Caulker lead the charge.

A quarter final away day really is something for us all to look forward to :) 

Archived