The Aberdeen Mega-Hyper New Stadium Thread

On 12/04/2018 at 11:42, fatshaft said:

So can I, their problem is they don't understand (not being originally from here) that Westhill, and the Ward 13 / AB32 area are very small, people know each other, hiding behind a pseudonym doesn't work when everyone already knows who you are, as they even say themselves in their laughable statement, they hosted small public meetings, their faces were known, and yet not a single thing has happened to them, but of course it was never going to, it was another scare tactic to get/keep the OAPs on their side. Big bad fitba hooligans. 

It's funny that "Angus Jamieson" was "from Skene", there's a troll on this topic also "from Skene" :rolleyes:

Your fake outrage is commendable fatman. If you do really work in the oil industry and have so much knowledge of property development, you’ll be well aware of the corruption that goes on. Someone using a fake name is hardly the crime of the century.

What’s your name just out of interest?

for info, Dunecht estate in talks with a developer about a new development at Garlogie.

1 hour ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

for info, Dunecht estate in talks with a developer about a new development at Garlogie.

great news, maybe get our broadband upgraded finally. I'll check out the accuracy of your claim on Sunday with the Factor if he's golfing, as every other thing you've posted here so far has been utter skitters. 

5 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

And your name is ? 

You didn't learn the parable of Angus Jamieson eh? I went to school with Stuart, he's usually my pairs partner at Dunecht House GC, I went to Alford academy with him, he's been a mate ever since,  I'll ask him what the plans are for Garlogie. local planning and what people want to build are of generally no interest to me, but it seems to get you dribbling, so I'll fill you in when I can be arsed once/if I know. 

15 minutes ago, fatshaft said:

You didn't learn the parable of Angus Jamieson eh? I went to school with Stuart, he's usually my pairs partner at Dunecht House GC, I went to Alford academy with him, he's been a mate ever since,  I'll ask him what the plans are for Garlogie. local planning and what people want to build are of generally no interest to me, but it seems to get you dribbling, so I'll fill you in when I can be arsed once/if I know. 

Your cover is blown. I’ll be at Dunecht on Sunday.

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 hour ago, fatshaft said:

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/aberdeen/1454437/the-battle-of-kingsford-as-stadium-contracts-allow-work-to-begin/

W.A.N.K.S. now have till 17th July to find the sillar for their judicial review. Good luck wi that :rolleyes:

“As we dither, other city regions in the UK are moving forward, making bold decisions, re-inventing themselves, replacing old industry sectors, embracing culture, building stuff, creating exciting modern city centres where people want to be; and talking themselves up into the bargain. Their citizens choose to get behind this, not descend into civil war over every application.”

Well said.

While other cities in the UK and in Europe re-invent themselves into dynamic, cultural hubs with exciting developments that attract visitors and excite residents, Aberdeen is a morose, dank, dreich backwater forever stuck in the 1950's, and populated with selfish, inward looking, middle aged, middle class w@nkstains.

Scotland's 3rd city, and it's shite. And I say that as a resident.