Highland Hoooligans v Shabba's Shitehawks

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

^^^ ICT shitting it.

The park was in such a poor state on Tuesday evening and it has not recovered since we played St Mirren and John Mckendrick.

More rain might see the moist parts become so sodden that they are unsafe.

If the game does get going, i can't help but think that Robertson could do worse than employ the hitherto underused tactic of stationing a player between 4 and 6 feet away from whichever direction George Oakely is facing.

Just now, UnitedLoon63 said:

Lewis
BALLANTYNE Durnan Scobbie Robson
Gillespe Flood
Kadded Stanton King
Mikkelson

No way.

It has to be 4-4-2; there’s a huge number of options as to the front 2 involving Mikkelsen, McDonald, Lyng and Kadded.

King and McMullen (if fit) wide or Mason further forward.

I agree about Ballantine.

9 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Laszlo will not play 4-4-2. He should. But he won't.

Sadly I think you are absolutely spot on.  He is definitely devoted to 4-2-3-1.

What is beyond my comprehension is that he has brought in all these players in the transfer window yet we still have no one in the squad who can play the essential No 10 role (with the exception of the injured Fraser), neither do I see any player who is effectiv as a lone striker; Mikkelssen definitely isn't.

Surprised ICT fans are negative you have a chance of getting into the play off's ?

United fan's are rock bottom but sitting in second you want to keep that place less games to play in the play off's. , not trying to be smug here I just can't see us throwing it away now but football is a funny old game you never know what is round the corner. 

Is this good for United because it gives their new players time to bed in, or bad for United because of a later fixture pile up?

Good as we’ve no clue who the best starting line up is and it gives time for Caaba to get a grip on the squad, and figure it out- as it looks like he needs to.

Also extra time for injured players to get back into contention.

Archived