Pollok v Talbot Feb 3rd

Harry's Corner

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Harry's Corner said:
57 minutes ago, Craig the Hunter said:
I'm probably going to pop along to this on Saturday. Will I get parked near Newlandsfield or am I better parking at my brothers in Shawlands and walking along?

Morrison's carpark is right next to the park.

25 minutes ago, Craig the Hunter said:
32 minutes ago, Harry said:
Morrison's carpark is right next to the park.

That's a very good point that I hadn't even considered Haha!

Indeed so, just don't stay there over 3 hours or parkingeye will be after you!

4th top, entertaining 3rd top, in the McBookie.com West Super Prem.
Both teams exactly half way through their league program.
Pollok have made several changes this season, & have trapped slowly, but are starting to show a bit of class.
Talbot are on an excellent run of form, top scorers in the league, & only Glenafton, & Beith have conceded less.
Hope the game goes ahead, looks like being a score draw.
But I fancy Talbot to edge home in a 5 goal thriller.

4th top, entertaining 3rd top, in the McBookie.com West Super Prem.
Both teams exactly half way through their league program.
Pollok have made several changes this season, & have trapped slowly, but are starting to show a bit of class.
Talbot are on an excellent run of form, top scorers in the league, & only Glenafton, & Beith have conceded less.
Hope the game goes ahead, looks like being a score draw.
But I fancy Talbot to edge home in a 5 goal thriller.

Aye, 5-0.

Talbot have looked good against the bottom half and then come up a bit short in the top half so this is intriguing. I have the feeling Tucker is getting the team where he wants them in terms of work ethic and tactics. It will be a test for a Pollok who have about the best squad in the league but don’t seem clear on their best team or style of play.

Talbot have looked good against the bottom half and then come up a bit short in the top half so this is intriguing. I have the feeling Tucker is getting the team where he wants them in terms of work ethic and tactics. It will be a test for a Pollok who have about the best squad in the league but don’t seem clear on their best team or style of play.
I'll agree with you on that. Beith, Buffs and Pollok to an extent are definetley the benchmark teams this season.

On 31/01/2018 at 19:23, Craig the Hunter said:

I'm probably going to pop along to this on Saturday. Will I get parked near Newlandsfield or am I better parking at my brothers in Shawlands and walking along?

Walk from your brothers, Craig.

2 hours ago, manintheknow said:

Talbot have also looked good against teams at the top end of the league, m.

This game will be interesting.I will not be surprised if it doesn't live up to expectations as these "rehearsals " seldom do.Usually cagey affairs,hope I am completely wrong thou and it's good football all the way.

There's a long way to go in the league,so defeat for any team will be sore but not the end of the world.    ☺

2 minutes ago, Harry's Corner said:
7 hours ago, jimbaxters said:
Think Talbot will send a strong message today. For me, however good the squad, the temperament of the Pollok boss holds them back.

I think your predicting was spot on today jb

Did Tony Mac do something silly?

Archived