Arbroath vs Albion Rovers

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As comfortable 1-0  as you will see don't think Hutton made a save and we should've scored a couple more. Goldie gave their number 3 an absolute roasting, good solid performance from everyone Albion can have no complaints about the result.

As comfortable 1-0  as you will see don't think Hutton made a save and we should've scored a couple more. Goldie gave their number 3 an absolute roasting, good solid performance from everyone Albion can have no complaints about the result.

I’m sure Hutton made a superb save just after we went in front. Good reaction save

1 minute ago, lichtie23 said:

I’m sure Hutton made a superb save just after we went in front. Good reaction save

Yeah he did forgot about that but that aside that's the best defensive performance I've seen from us for ages we didn't look like losing a goal lets hope it continues.

Yeah he did forgot about that but that aside that's the best defensive performance I've seen from us for ages we didn't look like losing a goal lets hope it continues.

Hard to judge against such a poor side as Albion were. They showed absolutely nothing going forward. More of a challenge in Stranraer next week. 13 points from a possible 15 in our last 5 games is brilliant tho, even tho I don’t agree with the formation

Good performance and it keeps us in third, so many options we have which is good to see, Gold and Kader were both terrific.  

Not sure why people continue to moan about the system with the results and position we are in. 

Can’t be too many times Albion have had a clean sheet in the league either?

1-0 win v Forfar

1-1 v East Fife where we played very well

1-2 win v Ayr

2-1 win v QP

0-0 draw with Airdrie where we weren’t great

1-0 win v Albion Rovers now

Not too shabby in the league 2018 so far, for all the shouts of getting Omar and Gold off the wings for Bobby and DD thought the 2 of them were our best players tiday, along with Martin as someone else pointed out

Only 3 league games before today where Albion haven’t scored

1 minute ago, Lichtie78 said:

If you are paying the money we are for players I expect a bit more than shitfesting a 1-0 win at home to the team with the worst defence in the league

You having a laugh? hardly a shitfest 1-0  win we should've had more and we played well,honestly some of our support do my nut in they think we are Barcelona.

If you are paying the money we are for players I expect a bit more than shitfesting a 1-0 win at home to the team with the worst defence in the league

If Kadar finishes the sitter at end of the half then it’s game over. It’s frustrating that we let teams hang about. Need to learn how to kill teams off

[emoji23]

In what way was it a shitfest? We played really well in the first half, it was comfortable

They are also one of the top scorers in the league and never had a sniff

Ayr and Raith both pay a lot more than we do and Ayr only won by a 1 goal margin and Raith got beat by them

Have we actually got to the stage now where were moaning because we aren’t scudding teams every week [emoji23]

ETA: you fishing?

Another referee with an alternative view of the game of football. How the Rover's big No. 5 got away with so many fouls beats me. Maybe the ref was worried about being accused of racial discrimination.

That was probably Kader's best game for us, he worked hard the whole time he was on the pitch and scored a belter of a goal that was worth winning any game. He might have had a second when he could have taken a touch and shot on target but must have had a rush of blood to the head and blasted the ball first time into the back of the enclosure. McKenna played well and fitted in to the side and Gold had another solid performance also Whatley got stuck in in the middle of the park.

McIntosh got clear in the box a few minutes from time but his shot was too close to the keeper who made the save. Still a good team performance and a deserved 3 points.

[emoji23]

In what way was it a shitfest? We played really well in the first half, it was comfortable

They are also one of the top scorers in the league and never had a sniff

Ayr and Raith both pay a lot more than we do and Ayr only won by a 1 goal margin and Raith got beat by them

Have we actually got to the stage now where were moaning because we aren’t scudding teams every week [emoji23]

ETA: you fishing?

Was expecting at least 3 and Michael McKenna to get sent off tbh.

Archived