Arbroath vs Albion Rovers

Get the 3-5-2 to f**k and play Linn and Denholm as wingers in a 4-4-2. I personally don’t believe Bobby is carrying a knock so he is a far better option than Kadar. Albion gave us an absolute doing at Gayf earlier in the season so even on their poor run I still think they are a dangerous opposition.

On a side note has there been any word of the December fixture at Cliftonhill been rearranged?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it was up to me

Gold
Little
ToB
Hammy

Martin
Whatley

Linn
Swankie
Denholm

Wallace

That teams leaving out McCord, Yule, McIntosh though who some people really like. Plus no place for our new signing McKenna. I never thought I’d say this but maybe we’ve got too many decent players, good problem to have.

Looking for revenge for the 4-1 beating last time we played the Rovers at Gayfield and make up for Steven Doris' bad injury, although that a pure accident.

I would also like to see us playing with 4 at the back, whether it be 4-4-2 or 4-3-3, think either system would play to our players strengths. Although 3 at the back has been fairly successful it's always a worry when the opposition wide players get so much space and time on the ball.

Looking for revenge for the 4-1 beating last time we played the Rovers at Gayfield and make up for Steven Doris' bad injury, although that a pure accident.
I would also like to see us playing with 4 at the back, whether it be 4-4-2 or 4-3-3, think either system would play to our players strengths. Although 3 at the back has been fairly successful it's always a worry when the opposition wide players get so much space and time on the ball.

Need someone to shut down Trouten

Won't be there tomorrow (first time in well over a decade :( ) as I've had enough of Dick's in game management so am refusing to attend  my selfish b*****d of a mate is getting married on a Saturday in football season. Absolutely unacceptable behavior and I'm sure everyone is as disgusted with him as I am.

Last home game I missed we lost, and last away game I missed we lost, so between myself and Devits I think it's safe to say we're fucked tomorrow regardless of formation/ subs etc. Sorry.

Archived