The turnarounds vs the roundabouts

Next 4 games, Livi, Brechin at home, Brechin away then Dumbarton at home.

Hugely optimistic to think we will take all 12 points but if we did it would take us to 35 points with 10 games to play.

Last season’s fourth place Morton finished on 52 points so to overhaul that we would need 18 points from the last 30.

Seems unlikely but perhaps not impossible to make fourth although we would have to play at the level St Mirren are to have any chance...

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Livilion28 said:

Can we talk about the game instead of a lot of nonsense? Expecting another tight game , hopefully we can come away with another win at Falkirk stadium 

Simmer yerself doon ravioli coupon.

21 minutes ago, AMC13 said:

Falkirk fans :lol: No wonder Dunfermline don't take this lot seriously.

Aye that's right, they really really don't care. Now back in your box and play a quiz with your da and try and name the title of your stadium and team over the last say 30 years and post your answers to give us all a laugh. Fin finty tin

12 hours ago, Buddist Monk said:

Since you started this thread, and I realise it's nothing to do with my team, but I've had this running around my head...

Hide contents

Believe it or not this song was meant to have been inspired by a visit by the band to East Kilbride!

I don't really rate Jackson at left wing back tbh would usually prefer a Cadden in there like we had against Dumbarton but I hope we play Jackson in there to aid our hard brexit football. Gallagher to set up base on the pitch in defence to Bat away any Falkirk thread. I'd like to get three points here but I'd settle for our players kicking f**k out of them tbh.

4 hours ago, Trump said:

Can see Jackson Longridge feigning an injury and not making this game. He absolutely shat it after his horrendous tackle on Taiwo and felt the wrath of the Bairns fans, and he knows it’ll be 10x worse this Saturday.

I'd be surprised if any of our team show up, the Falkirk Stadium is known for its terrifying atmosphere. 

Good to see recent seaside league sides like livie and the pars sticking together due to the similarity of their recent financial histories.  Could have a good night out chatting about Cva's and how to shaft local companies.

I'm sure if we can keep miller quiet for 45 mins he'll be blowing out his arse after that . Last chance saloon for Hardie I would say after recent loan failures at st mirren and his second spell at raith.  He needs to perform or he'll be struggling to get a decent gig when he gets greedy sevco in the summer.

Dinnae expect our club to exaggerate the Livi crowd out of embarrasment.

Must admit I was a bit surprised to see that the turnout on Saturday for Dumbarton was 732. Be interested to see how many Sons fans attended, but that’s a pretty atrocious turnout for a Scottish Championship play off contender tbh..

3 minutes ago, Whitburn Vale said:

Wasny talking aboot seats,squad goin fae Whitburn, wrecking toilets is more our scene,makes us moist on the outside and warm inside.

Coming from whitburn you'll certainly know what a toilet looks like. I wouldn't bother  if I were u unless you want your arses handed to you on a plate. It' one thing wrecking the loos in the away end but your pish poor numbers will mean your in with us.

27 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Coming from whitburn you'll certainly know what a toilet looks like. I wouldn't bother  if I were u unless you want your arses handed to you on a plate. It' one thing wrecking the loos in the away end but your pish poor numbers will mean your in with us.

Oh goody,we get to wreck the main stand :thumsup2

Archived