The turnarounds vs the roundabouts

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
47 minutes ago, LiviLion said:
Don't think the Dunfermline fans take them too seriously anymore and they're a bit needy tbh.

By the law of averages, there must be plenty of duplicate accounts among the Livvie fans.... I am going for the two that are trying equally hard re the above patter...

Even the cant with the drum seems to have given up these days thanks feck. 

50 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Don't think the Dunfermline fans take them too seriously anymore and they're a bit needy tbh.

Cute 

image.gif.2b49a4410e2299b3bf79e148b150a10c.gif

31 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Im sure we'll be able to replace two seats pretty quickly and it won't cost too much.

Booooft take that livveh

TintedElectricCarp-max-1mb-1.gif.12cb36d99cec3ea5a53ed45f6b924049.gif

Can we talk about the game instead of a lot of nonsense? Expecting another tight game , hopefully we can come away with another win at Falkirk stadium 

Be interesting to see what kind of response BSLM gets from the Falkirk support.....especially in the unlikely event that he scores...

Can see Jackson Longridge feigning an injury and not making this game. He absolutely shat it after his horrendous tackle on Taiwo and felt the wrath of the Bairns fans, and he knows it’ll be 10x worse this Saturday.

Am I right in understanding that Jackson and Louis are brothers? If so I sure hope Louis had a quiet word...

Expecting another tight game as has been the case the last twice we've met, both of us cancel one another out and it makes for a poor game to watch. Hopefully though Hoppy will go for a more skilful starting 11 and have Thompson and De Vita in midfield, and stick with a back 3 with Byrne and Pittman in front of them as the holding midfielders breaking up play instead of having Gallagher in there. 

Miller and Hardie looked a good front pairing so surely we'll stick with that, Hardie esp looks a great signing, likes to have a shot on site of goal too, which is good to see. I'd like it if Hoppy also had Boyd or Robinson playing in the hole just behind the front two but can see us starting with Mullin and bringing Boyd/Robinson on as subs 2nd half.

Need to get at least a draw here as the other teams around us have tough games too, and i'd expect them to drop points, so a win or a  draw would keep us 3rd and maybe even extend our lead.

Just now, roman_bairn said:

Be interesting to see what kind of response BSLM gets from the Falkirk support.....especially in the unlikely event that he scores...

He was unlucky not to score yesterday, hit the bar with a shot from outside the box, him and Hardie linked up really well too, they should start this game i'd think.

He was unlucky not to score yesterday, hit the bar with a shot from outside the box, him and Hardie linked up really well too, they should start this game i'd think.

Can’t make my mind up whether Livi are improving with Miller and Hardie in the team or whether it was an easy win against a Dumbarton side that have picked up just 2 points from the last 21...

Just now, roman_bairn said:

Can’t make my mind up whether Livi are improving with Miller and Hardie in the team or whether it was an easy win against a Dumbarton side that have picked up just 2 points from the last 21...

Yeah 2-0 flattered them though, could easily have been 5, and we were denied 2 decent penalty claims too, one was a blatant foul on Hardie in front of the keeper to stop him shooting. I'd say it was a better team Hoppy put out as well, De Vita is a baller, and Thompson looked good too, we weren't hitting big punts up to 2 short arses which helped, in fact we played it on the deck a lot more. Hoping we go for the same again and Hoppy doesn't shore up our defence with 4 CB's playing like he did in our cup game, and just launch long balls up to your keeper and CB's all game playing for a draw. Might make it a bit more entertaining for the fans and us seeing a few goals.

18 minutes ago, AMC13 said:

Falkirk fans :lol: No wonder Dunfermline don't take this lot seriously.

Wanting your tummy tickled by those big hairy Fifers eh? Cute.

Anyway, I'm coming down to this for my first chance to see the #juggernaut since the pish Irn Bru cup defeat in Sneck. Miller and Hardie sounds like a sensible pairing. Need Aero to stick a wee reducer on the wee lad and he'll not be chasing many flick ons. Then our superior skills and technique should tell. Will be close and tough though.

Archived