The turnarounds vs the roundabouts

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to the game. We played a lot better today than Tuesday night. It’s a tough one to call but we seem to play better away than we do at home. Lee Miller was excellent for us today(Your loss is our gain) and was unlucky not to score when his shot hit the bar.
Ryan Hardie is the one to watch though. Finally we have a striker with a bit of skill and composure to turn defenders inside out and find the back of the net.

1 hour ago, Buddist Monk said:

Since you started this thread, and I realise it's nothing to do with my team, but I've had this running around my head...

Reveal hidden contents

Top Tune, more if you please, puts me in the     Mood for a Day

Time for us to start straightening this league out. These fucking hammer throwers had no place in the 5th round of the cup and they have no place in the upper reaches of the league. 
Another 3 out them please with Tommy T getting a chance at a 50/50 with that dick that nailed him last week. 
All 7 Livi fans to go to Frankie and Bennys afterwards and bemoan the poor quality of the tagliatelle. 

Absolutely superb post [emoji23]

Guest Back Post Misses
Looking forward to the game. We played a lot better today than Tuesday night. It’s a tough one to call but we seem to play better away than we do at home. Lee Miller was excellent for us today(Your loss is our gain) and was unlucky not to score when his shot hit the bar.
Ryan Hardie is the one to watch though. Finally we have a striker with a bit of skill and composure to turn defenders inside out and find the back of the net.

Absolutely no loss to Falkirk

I reckon we'll see an unchanged team again but I'd be tempted to give a start to Jakubiak over Longridge after a good sub appearance yesterday. nothing against Louis at all but I think we need a bit more of a balance up front and Nelson will be buzzing after getting his first goal yesterday.

Can't say I'm looking forward to another game against the thugs and perverts 11. Us being a family and community club we should really be asking ourselves whether a convicted sexual pervert should actually be allowed in the stadium. Hopefully our clean living boys will prevail for the good of mankind as a whole.

Falkirk fans on here seem intent on making this some sort of rivalry, very odd :blink: 

Anyway, all 4 games between the sides have been pretty poor quality with not a lot between the two sides, I’d be surprised if this one was any different. 

This will certainly be a tougher test than previously, Falkirk as expected finding form and in all honesty can’t be ruled out for a play off place, the next 4 games for them all very winnable and they could very well close the gap fairly quickly. 

This game is the start of a tough run for us, anything here would be a real boost. 

Thought we played very well yesterday, hard to see how Hoppy can change anything, although I’d expect to see a change or two, he liked to throw in a surprise or two. 

Byrne will again be available so will be interesting to see if he comes right back in, especially after a fantastic performance from Thompson, although I’d be tempted to drop gallagher back to centre back and take Buchanan out. 

Think I’d  go for something along the lines of :-

Alexander, Mullin, Lithgow, Gallagher, Halkett, De Vita, Byrne, Thompson, Pittman, Hardie, Miller. 

Can’t say I’m looking forward to this game after the previous games tbh but if we can get a result against a rejuvinated Falkirk side it will be a good result for us. 

Lithgow and Gallagher. Surely the scummiest centrehalf partnership ever to grace Scottish fitba. One will fracture our strikers skulls with a baseball bat whilst the other has a w**k while he watches. Good family entertainment for the visiting livie fans.

Archived