Dundee vs Ross County

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Spain said:

Still no Tansey but otherwise that's probably the best lineup we've got, so should show us where we really are today. Another thumping and we're definitely going down under Coyle.

:rolleyes:

Prior to today I had only left before the final whistle once, I have now done it twice. That was the worst Dundee performance I have ever seen. Majority of the players were honking but McCann has no right to roast them as his tactics and substitutions were equally shite.

Who would have thought that losing your best defender and most creative player and bringing in another non scoring forward would go so badly??

Once again, we can't cross a ball for toffee, we seem to choose a left back significantly worse than the alternative, we lose the ball whilst playing it around in the centre circle and seem unable to complete a straightforward three yard pass. 

Out-muscled and out-fought by county again. Utter pish. 

We concede a freak goal; equalise not long after and then are on top; but concede thanks to a horrible mistake which just completely knocked the stuffing out of us.

Anyone watching that game would think it was us that was rock bottom and hadn't won a game since Pontius was a Pilate.

In fairness to Murray I think he plays best when the ball is played over the defence.  Very few accurate  long balls played over the defence today.

I can’t understand McCann playing Haber.  He’s up against a big defence and Haber always somehow seems to shrink about a foot when that happens.  Another example of McCann playing Moussa for a few games and then Haber for a few games.  Neither of them are good enough.  They have both had ample opportunities to show what they can do and they have failed.

Archived