League Leaders V QOS

47 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

Would love to be on the stuff you are on.

Queens are Dobbie mark him tight that is it  we have no other goal threat

Going for a 3 _1 home win  Dobbie to score a late goal

Only you could manage to make it sound like having Dobbie in our team is a bad thing.  He is in the top 2 best players in the division and is the best player many of our fans have ever seen play for the club.  There really isn't any shame in the rest of our team not being up to his standard.  It is because of Dobbie we actually have a chance in this game.  How about a bit of optimism for a change?

I'm going to go for 2-2 with Dom Thomas coming off the bench and scoring a worldie to equalise.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, palmy_cammy said:

Only you could manage to make it sound like having Dobbie in our team is a bad thing.  He is in the top 2 best players in the division and is the best player many of our fans have ever seen play for the club.  There really isn't any shame in the rest of our team not being up to his standard.  It is because of Dobbie we actually have a chance in this game.  How about a bit of optimism for a change?

I'm going to go for 2-2 with Dom Thomas coming off the bench and scoring a worldie to equalise.

Gave you a like for that post however you are coming to the St Mirren express as long as it' s left the station can't see anything but a Saints win , not easy but a win none the less. 

Tough game and Dobbie is top claas but we have enough players in our team to hurt other teams. Looking forward to the game as I have been for the last 14 months under Jacks guidance. COYS[emoji209][emoji209][emoji209][emoji209]

2 hours ago, palmy_cammy said:

Only you could manage to make it sound like having Dobbie in our team is a bad thing.  He is in the top 2 best players in the division and is the best player many of our fans have ever seen play for the club.  There really isn't any shame in the rest of our team not being up to his standard.  It is because of Dobbie we actually have a chance in this game.  How about a bit of optimism for a change

Optimism is overrated.

I don't think there's much wrong with not feeling particularly positive about this match, given the seasons the respective sides are having.

Of course it's possible for us to get a result this afternoon, but stating that it doesn't look likely, strikes me as perfectly sensible.

6 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Optimism is overrated.

I don't think there's much wrong with not feeling particularly positive about this match, given the seasons the respective sides are having.

Of course it's possible for us to get a result this afternoon, but stating that it doesn't look likely, strikes me as perfectly sensible.

Add to that the fact that our defence can’t seem to kick the habit of giving goals away. The real problem with our team isn’t relying on Dobbie for goals. It is the standard of the defending.  11 goals conceded in the last 5 league games v full-time sides.

3 hours ago, palmy_cammy said:

It's because of Dobbie  Naysmith is still in this job and we're not in the  relegation play-off place.

Archived