Toot Toot - is that the Relegation Express a-coming?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I confidently predict a County win tomorrow to spur them on to an astounding run of some wins, but mainly draws and defeats that will eventually lead them to safety.

As usual, I hope it's Hamilton that go down, because with the greatest of disrespect, they bring absolutely nothing to the league. I think they should just become a youth academy in all honesty. The way their *** sympathising chairman was licking the *** hole on Sportsound the other night was horrific. At least the Killie fans had the fortitude to morally reject their prior incumbent (with the eventual actual rejection).

It may be an outside shot, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Dundee go down.

2 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Thanks.

Means a lot.

I mean, I'd obviously much rather the **** got relegated. It's not like I despise your club. You're far from the worst club in the league. I'm sure you're delighted to read my opinion...

County starting to look a bit detached at the bottom. Coyle seems to have had little, if any, impact on the squad so I think they’ll drop.

Fancy a Dundee derby in the playoff final for a tasty bit of narrative.

For most of the first half of the season I was certain we would be in the bottom two, in fact I would have settled there and then for a play off place. How things change, from a struggling team that couldn't fill the bench due to injuries, we now have situation where just about all our main players are back and we appear to have signed a cracking centre back in Baily Cargill and The Fish is scoring for fun. Lot of football still to be played, but feeling a lot more confident of surviving. Have to say, County at Firhill at the end of December are the worst team I have seen this season and Hamilton, I think, are in for a very difficult 2nd part of the season with Docherty and Devlin gone in this window and McKinnon  apparently getting a bad one yesterday.

Really looking forward to getting to play in the Championship for the first time ever next season. Championship just sounds so much better than Premiership. Practically counts as a promotion.

7 minutes ago, forkboy said:

Really looking forward to getting to play in the Championship for the first time ever next season. Championship just sounds so much better than Premiership. Practically counts as a promotion.

Only if you don't know what premier means.

5 minutes ago, Arnold Layne said:

Only if you don't know what premier means.

You can know what something means and still think something else sounds better OP. You can also just be joking because it's either that or breaking down into tears at the inevitability of a second ever relegation without even putting up a fight. At least when we got relegated from the old First Division it was close enough to go down on the last day.

7 minutes ago, forkboy said:

You can know what something means and still think something else sounds better OP. You can also just be joking because it's either that or breaking down into tears at the inevitability of a second ever relegation without even putting up a fight. At least when we got relegated from the old First Division it was close enough to go down on the last day.

We could all be approaching this in a light hearted manner. Guess it's a bit too close to the bone for some :)

3 minutes ago, Staggie_93 said:

Can’t wait for our games against Morton in the pishing rain on a Tuesday night infront of 1500 people. Bring it on.

Scottish football has been deprived of that once annual midweek encounter for too long. It was about five seasons in a row.

Archived