Saughton game off!!!!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, rigano said:

It's mental to suggest lthv don't want to play the games...Instead choosing to play loads of games in a short period by calling games off for no reason. 

Exactly 

Tyncastle shouldn't have been given the option if a pitch was available imo , asking a team to play so many games in short space of time is ridiculous even if it gives my team a slight edge hopefully , would rather LTHV  at same stage as kelty league can get finish it deserves this season 

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.tynecastlefc.co.uk/newsstory.php?nid=948

Saughton likely to be less swampy next season as Tynecastle announce move to Meggetland.

Personally I would have liked to see Dug's Eggs Park aka, Fernieside have had a fence put round it to keep our canine friends out and maybe a small shelter built for spectators but good luck to Tynecastle for this move.  

• 2 weeks later...

Edinburgh Wolves gridiron are dividing their games between Meggetland and Peffermill over the closed season if anyone fancies a sneak peek, meaning the former will actually host 3 sports:

Sunday 20th May ... Edinburgh Wolves v Manchester Titans (Meggetland)
Sunday 10th June ... Edinburgh Wolves v East Kilbride Pirates (Meggetland)

Saturday 23rd June ... Edinburgh Wolves v Merseyside Nighthawks (Peffermill)
Sunday 1st July ... Edinburgh Wolves v Sheffield Giants (Meggetland)
Sunday 22nd July ... Edinburgh Wolves v Tamworth Phoenix (Peffermill)

On 21/04/2018 at 12:35, tamthebam said:

http://www.tynecastlefc.co.uk/newsstory.php?nid=948

Saughton likely to be less swampy next season as Tynecastle announce move to Meggetland.

Personally I would have liked to see Dug's Eggs Park aka, Fernieside have had a fence put round it to keep our canine friends out and maybe a small shelter built for spectators but good luck to Tynecastle for this move.  

I was up there with Redhall Under 13s over a year ago, toilets covered in shite and no flushed away etc. Was absolutely stinking, I do believe Edinburgh South have full access to these facilities now? Mind going there with an amateur team years ago and it was rather windy no shelter from the wind and again another Edinburgh Leisure facility that went un-used for a while.

2 hours ago, tynie1874 said:

I was up there with Redhall Under 13s over a year ago, toilets covered in shite and no flushed away etc. Was absolutely stinking, I do believe Edinburgh South have full access to these facilities now? Mind going there with an amateur team years ago and it was rather windy no shelter from the wind and again another Edinburgh Leisure facility that went un-used for a while.

aye Edinburgh South are in there now. Years ago Tollcross and Edinburgh City shared the pitch- you should have tried changing in the wee tin hut that used to be there! 

9 hours ago, tamthebam said:

you should have tried changing in the wee tin hut that used to be there! 

:lol:  Only players that were starting allowed in until they had changed!

Archived