Bend over boys.....here comes the OF* boaby

sjc

That reads like it's some kind of 'joint bid.' Is that just the BBC shit-stirring or what...?

Regardless, it never ceases to amaze me how much OF fans will vehemently deny that there is any kind of cahoots cabal going on with their masters at the helm.

58 minutes ago, IggyStooge said:

That reads like it's some kind of 'joint bid.' Is that just the BBC shit-stirring or what...?

Regardless, it never ceases to amaze me how much OF fans will vehemently deny that there is any kind of cahoots cabal going on with their masters at the helm.

Just like the old SPL11-1 voting system. Funnily enough Celtic & Rangers* always voted the same way.........

It's the next stage in the programme to get Hampden on the cheap. Of QP cave in, they get a free stadium. If not the favoured clubs gain massive income and advantage...win, win! If HQ moves to Celtic Park who do you think will have the biggest office? I'll give you a clue, it won't be Reagan or Doncaster.

As for the friendlies, they must've been arranged when Lawell was on holiday. To be fair he would have been right to veto them in this case.

It's staggering how easy it has been for the Old Firm to push this Hampden thing to suit their agenda and how easy it has been for their lackies in the papers and on radio etc to steer the conversation to meaningless ideas like 'atmosphere' and away from the fact that this is little more than an OF cash grab.

Archived