Misfiring Aberdeen v Killie juggernaut by SSC

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, ScoRoss said:

McKenna scored as many goals at Pittodrie in 240 seconds as Kris Boyd has done in his entire career. :lol:

Boyd has scored 3 times at Pittodrie across his second and third spells at Killie.  Even without checking his first spell, or his entire time at Rangers, we can see that this is complete bollocks.

4 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Boyd has scored 3 times at Pittodrie across his second and third spells at Killie.  Even without checking his first spell, or his entire time at Rangers, we can see that this is complete bollocks.

He never scored at Pittodrie in his first spell at Kilmarnock or at Rangers. Being hit by a shot edged him in front of McKenna's 4 minutes.

I don't know why Aberdeen fans even bother booing him, he's never bothered turning up in Aberdeen.

I don't know why Aberdeen fans even bother booing him, he's never bothered turning up in Aberdeen.

I do recall a couple of previous goals - including the one where he was booked for disgracefully running up to the South Stand goading the home fans with large belly gestures.

I think he gets booed due to using AFC (and Hearts) as his “safe” targets since he’s decided he’s going to be a bit more Chris Sutton in his punditry.

Saying that the way Shinnie was second best against Mulumbu for much of yesterday may have helped justify the case against him making a claim to play international football.

27 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

I do recall a couple of previous goals - including the one where he was booked for disgracefully running up to the South Stand goading the home fans with large belly gestures.

:lol: That's a fantastic sentence.

Boyd had the Aberdeen fans in the palm of his hand. Was quite something to see the white-hot rage after he scored and started pointing to his arse.
They only really started goading him after the game was in the bag as well. 

Good for him, it’s a shame he hasn’t been on the winning side against Aberdeen since 2009 though.

13 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

Good for him, it’s a shame he hasn’t been on the winning side against Aberdeen since 2009 though.

I'm sure he's not too bothered considering the amount of medals and awards he has won are probably a larger sum than your current squad have combined.

I'm sure he's not too bothered considering the amount of medals and awards he has won are probably a larger sum than your current squad have combined.

Not even close and even if it was, at least none of the Dons’ medals were EBT induced.

21 minutes ago, dumpweed said:

That's interesting point. I was thinking the same thing, well the same subject. I am going  to look it up how many medals he has.

He definitely not bothered though. He looked pretty happy when he was introduced on Sky tv today as having had a good weekend due to scoring against Aberdeen. He certainly didn't let the result get to him at all.

Big Kris won 2 National League titles, one less than GMS, 2 National FA Cups, same as Niall McGinn and 2 League Cups. 

So his EBT haul of six ( zero trophies out with Rangers ) would be a bit shy of the combined Dons squad total. 

44 minutes ago, Kneetrembler said:

That's interesting point. I was thinking the same thing, well the same subject. I am going  to look it up how many medals he has.

He definitely not bothered though. He looked pretty happy when he was introduced on Sky tv today as having had a good weekend due to scoring against Aberdeen. He certainly didn't let the result get to him at all.

Big Kris won 2 National League titles, one less than GMS, 2 National FA Cups, same as Niall McGinn and 2 League Cups. 

So his EBT haul of six ( zero trophies out with Rangers ) would be a bit shy of the combined Dons squad total. 

Given most of your 2014 team has moved on, it won't be too far away.

I'm also including individual honours.

3 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Boyd making a joke about him scoring with his fat arse is goading?
Fucking hell.

Aye,  I am with you on that one. There's an awful lot I don't like about Kris Boyd, but his goal celebration was pretty funny and you would need to be a bit precious to take offence at that. 

Aye,  I am with you on that one. There's an awful lot I don't like about Kris Boyd, but his goal celebration was pretty funny and you would need to be a bit precious to take offence at that. 

Exactly this. No problem at all with Boyd's celebrations when he scores against us.

Archived