Heart of Midlothian v Motherwell - 27th January, 2018

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, wellboy1991 said:

That will be the world wise Jimmy the fud Sandison on commentary.

That takes me back to the days when Hearts were the team I hated more than anyone else - glad he's as thick as I always imagined.

I'm no sure a Hearts supporting ex-Hearts player, commentating for Hearts TV, slavering shite is something to get that het up about tbh lads. Just be happy you were alive to witness the day The Wall of Gorgie (™) was finally breached. 

picgifs-angry-sad-upset-0338459.gif

59 minutes ago, Swello said:

That takes me back to the days when Hearts were the team I hated more than anyone else - glad he's as thick as I always imagined.

I always remember him as the ultimate back up thug. Always at the ready if Walter Kidd or Neil Berry or any of the rest of that fucking team happened to get injured. Like you I absolutely despised them. Obviously the fact they pumped us about 3000 times in a row didn't help either.

I like nothing more on a Saturday morning than sneaking up on my girlfriend a screaming 'CHANSHHH' in her ear in my most high pitched Allan 'biscuits' Preston voice. For that alone I find the harmless buffoon good value.

Tough to take that equaliser but that's football. These 11 Steelmen will go down in history so its fairytale stuff really. 

Good luck to Hearts with their superiority complex.  Aberdeen have had it the past few seasons and it is not particularly admirable trait.

Fans of other clubs come to expect it from the bigot brothers.

Good point and well deserved based on the chances we created. 

Move on to Easter Rd midweek and would settle for another away point. Make it so.

9 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Good luck to Hearts with their superiority complex.  Aberdeen have had it the past few seasons and it is not particularly admirable trait.

Fans of other clubs come to expect it from the bigot brothers.

Good point and well deserved based on the chances we created. 

Move on to Easter Rd midweek and would settle for another away point. Make it so.

Good that you've taken the chat on here at face value m8. We're all being 100% serious - wouldn't want anybody to think otherwise. 

Archived