Hamilton Accies vs Dundee FC

11 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Moussa is not a striker , I'm unsure what he is but he did create a few chances today and ( oh yes he did ) held the ball up.

Had a few good moments where he used his body strength quite well and threw a couple of Hamilton players over.

I think it's maybe went a bit OTT with Moussa. He's an average enough target man who tries his best but has quite a poor scoring record (although an important equaliser against Motherwell and potentially one day being ruled out has maybe been harsh on him). It's maybe not what we expected and not ideal but he's certainly not the worst forward we've ever had at the club but he does at least play a role which gives him some use.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think I’d defo play Henvey before FEB but, sadly, if we want any sort of physicality up front it has to be Moussa with Haber fucked. I honestly think Yordi was more dangerous than Moussa. What a choice to have to make. Here’s hoping there’s enough cash to allow us to add a striking option.

"I saw it on the internet so it must be true."

IMG_1166.thumb.jpg.dc9d92d2169ec4893d965b59163aae19.jpg

I can confirm this happened.

I can also confirm that thankfully for the woman in question no disinfectant will be required as, typical of all Hamilton players, the c**t missed.

45 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Had a few good moments where he used his body strength quite well and threw a couple of Hamilton players over.

I think it's maybe went a bit OTT with Moussa. He's an average enough target man who tries his best but has quite a poor scoring record (although an important equaliser against Motherwell and potentially one day being ruled out has maybe been harsh on him). It's maybe not what we expected and not ideal but he's certainly not the worst forward we've ever had at the club but he does at least play a role which gives him some use.

Trouble is with the exception in O’Hara we have a midfield that can’t score goals.  If we play  a striker like Moussa and an attacking player like El Bak that can’t score goals you’re asking for trouble.

Henvey played for less than half an hour and when he scored he doubled the number goals we have scored against Hamilton in the last 5 games!  He’s raw but the potential is there.  He’s earned a run in the team IMO.

19 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

I can also confirm that thankfully for the woman in question no disinfectant will be required as, typical of all Hamilton players, the c**t missed.

So MacKinnon didn't spit on anyone? 

Thanks for clearing that up. 

1 hour ago, Yenitit said:

The woman who was spat on has replied to the comments on Facebook 

37 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

So she was spat on but no saliva actually contacted her ??????

1 minute ago, RossDee01 said:

Attempting to spit on people must be an acceptable thing in Hamilton. I'm not surprised to be honest.

Only at dundonians is this vile practice permitted, I was being nice on here even thanking you for the fine conduct displayed during the minutes applause, but after the bullshit about the spitting incident the truce is well and truly suspended.

Only at dundonians is this vile practice permitted, I was being nice on here even thanking you for the fine conduct displayed during the minutes applause, but after the bullshit about the spitting incident the truce is well and truly suspended.

I could not care less if you respect Dundee. I was right next to where he was carried off and the injury looked serious. Shame.

tenor.gif

13 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

As if anyone gives a f**k what you do :lol:

16 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Bullsh*t, your being a crawling little belter.

You've been trolling the Dundee thread for weeks spouting sh*te about anything to do with the DEE.

GIRFUY.

Incredibly deflated after that. Would rather we just lost a standard 2 or 3 nil that the awful performance merited. The fact we were teased with the possibility or robbing even point until the last minute, just added a great deal of misery to the frustrations of how badly we played.

Some things did go against us today, but that was balanced by the gift of our first goal. We deserved nothing, as we were utter shite for the entire match. 

We seem to have our losing heads on again, and I can see this stretching for a few more matches yet, until something positive happens that will get us out of the rut.

Am I right in saying that our record in January is horrendous, no matter what happens in the window we just can't seem to start a new year off well.

Think Canning will need to change things up a bit, MacKinnon getting injured and Templeton getting that stupid suspension just furthers the wait till we can get our full strength squad playing again.

Credit to Dundee, you didn't fall to bits after conceding a silly goal like we did, fully deserve the points.

They’re starting to shit themselves now. A DAB v MINKS play off would be a no lose situation though preferably when the Hammies go down it will be a decent team like Dunfermline or QOS coming up.

Getting ahead of yerself are ye not? [emoji23] You're only two points ahead with an inferior goal difference and have played a game more. The way some Dee's are going on, you'd think they'd achieved safety. Today was a setback for us but still plenty to play for.

We were shite today and deserved sweet FA from the game tbh. Our passing was abysmal, especially in the 1st half. I had it down as 5 mins played just before MacKinnon got injured, so Clancy should have blown up after he was off the park. He was also far too whistle happy today. Any sort of contact whatsoever he couldn't blow his whistle fast enough. Templeton's 1st yellow looked really soft too but to go in like that when on a booking is complete idiocy. Hopefully Daz injury isn't a bad one as he'd be a big loss.

Archived