(Mor)Ton vs (Dumbar)Ton - 10/2/18

IainMorton

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Did I notice Pars fans in the Cowshed on the highlights from yesterday? Be smashing if you'd fire us in there.

Yes they were but it will depend on how many fans you bring. Hoping for a bigger away crowd seeing as it’s a big game for both clubs.

26 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Yes they were but it will depend on how many fans you bring. Hoping for a bigger away crowd seeing as it’s a big game for both clubs.

Given how toothless we are at the moment, and given it comes a week before a bigger game (and expensive away trip), I can't see us bringing too many unfortunately.

34 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Given how toothless we are at the moment, and given it comes a week before a bigger game (and expensive away trip), I can't see us bringing too many unfortunately.

Pars had fans in the main stand yesterday too (150 or so maybe) so you'll be in the stand then :( 

Aye the challenge cup is much bigger than the Scottish cup [emoji23] How many bus loads are going to the challenge cup tie [emoji1338]‍♀️

2 hours ago, tonup9 said:

Aye the challenge cup is much bigger than the Scottish cup emoji23.png How many bus loads are going to the challenge cup tie emoji1338.png‍♀️

It is when you're in the semi-final. I've no idea of official numbers going to TNS, but I'd guess it'll be in excess of 200. People that is, not bus loads.

12 hours ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

It is when you're in the semi-final. I've no idea of official numbers going to TNS, but I'd guess it'll be in excess of 200. People that is, not bus loads.

A few more than that So8.....many woodwork-dwellers are expected, so expect to hear some folk asking to have Graeme Sharp pointed out for them.

There's also a rumour flying around that Julian Assange is sneaking out of the Ecuadorean Embassy for this one.

On ‎03‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 20:04, boghead64 said:

Aye but this season we are concentrating on the cups emoji1.png

Whit are you still in the diddy cup for your out the Scottish cup windie this Saturday!!!!!!

2-0 the Ton

On a more serious note has anyone managed to buy tickets on line for this yet.

Had a shot at adding too my season ticket and manage to select the stand, section C but can't select a seat to progress.

On the plus side the system gives me access and seems to know who I am and says there are 270 seats available.

6 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

Whit are you still in the diddy cup for your out the Scottish cup windie this Saturday!!!!!!

2-0 the Ton

Sorry should have read the rest of the topic. Come on ye Dumbarton get into the Welsh, might catch it on Alba.

25 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

On a more serious note has anyone managed to buy tickets on line for this yet.

Had a shot at adding too my season ticket and manage to select the stand, section C but can't select a seat to progress.

On the plus side the system gives me access and seems to know who I am and says there are 270 seats available.

I see pink_panther stated on the Morton forum

"Just to note, with regards to setting your season card up to add games online Interstadia are currently in the process of contacting everyone who has a season card with details so they can login online to add the cup game to their season card."

Well this is fake news. I have access and still can't load a ticket. Plus no further contact from Interstadia, Well like the last cup game I will just turn up and buy a Concession cause that's whit the wane behind the glass screen gave me, bless her soul no extra £2.00  I hope the concession indicator light is red to save my shame.

8 hours ago, Paisley Ton said:

I see pink_panther stated on the Morton forum

"Just to note, with regards to setting your season card up to add games online Interstadia are currently in the process of contacting everyone who has a season card with details so they can login online to add the cup game to their season card."

Well this is fake news. I have access and still can't load a ticket. Plus no further contact from Interstadia, Well like the last cup game I will just turn up and buy a Concession cause that's whit the wane behind the glass screen gave me, bless her soul no extra £2.00  I hope the concession indicator light is red to save my shame.

Are you related to our @Scottylintonstowel?

Archived