Next Scotland Manager Mk II

jagfox

How the f**k is Scotland 31 in the FIFA rankings?

There must be some mighty pish teams playing international fitba right now. 

Anyway, Alex will have us smashing into the top ten just about the same time I'm giving Angelina Jolie a length. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, welldaft said:

It would have cost them money / compensation to Killie 

They had already apparently agreed  substantial compensation for O'Neil, so that shouldnt really have been an issue.

7 minutes ago, Mr Heliums said:

But really - what sort of crowd is McLeish going to attract in his first home game? They'll have to give the tickets away.

Mark my words this shite about costs at Hampden is the smoke screen to up the ticket prices simple as that. These blazers only care about how much money theyou can screw out us.

All I can think of is McLeish is fucked for cash and the SFA, knowing that he'll lose all the friendlies and that he's a raging alky, will pay off his full 2.5 year contract and then he'll be set for years and we'll get somebody who can remember his own name.

Steve Clarke is the standoot candidate right now but eh naw we'll go for big eck!!

Shambles comes to mind :thumbsdown

There are 12 pages & rising on Killie Kickback that would disagree with you right now [emoji23]

3 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

All I can think of is McLeish is fucked for cash and the SFA, knowing that he'll lose all the friendlies and that he's a raging alky, will pay off his full 2.5 year contract and then he'll be set for years and we'll get somebody who can remember his own name.

I can see the 1st team sheet with mcfadden Barry fergus on in it lol. 

Surely they would have been better saying to someone, lets say Scott Gemmill, to take it to the summer to give us time to get a Chief Exec in place? This appointment just stinks that they are going to appoint one of the usual suspects as Chief Exec and the status quo will remain forever more. Cannot. Fucking. Wait.

This would make sense, for the same reason that Smith would have done.  The SFA don't have a CEO and bringing in a fairly safe pair of hands who has done the job before gives them breathing space.  Offering him it for any longer than that would be crazy.
Given a deal till 2020, funnily enough when Steve Clarke is out of contract ......

2 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Given a deal till 2020, funnily enough when Steve Clarke is out of contract ......

Can Kilmarnock not do the honourable thing and drive Steve Clarke to Hampden and make him take it? Stop thinking of yourselves, selfish p***ks :)

How the f**k is Scotland 31 in the FIFA rankings?
There must be some mighty pish teams playing international fitba right now. 
Anyway, Alex will have us smashing into the top ten just about the same time I'm giving Angelina Jolie a length. 

Because our international record in 2017 was very, very good.

Archived