Next Scotland Manager Mk II

jagfox

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes.  Look at their cvs, no comparison.

Alex mccleish - achieved nothing in international football because he fucked off down south for more money.

Michael O'Neil - achieved clear success in international football by getting a bunch of bang average players to the euros and came very close to taking them to the world cup.

So after all this time they appoint a fucking drunkard who can barely string a sentence together this is the big wonder plan. It will also be followed by a big hike in ticket prices for the next qualifier as all this shite we can't afford Hampden is just a smoke screen to fleece that little bit more.

Big change is needed at the SFA bunch of swindling cocks

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:

Alex mccleish - achieved nothing in international football because he fucked off down south for more money.

Michael O'Neil - achieved clear success in international football by getting a bunch of bang average players to the euros and came very close to taking them to the world cup.

McLeish - managed full time teams.  Wins hands down.  I can't be bothered going through this again.  Rangers hibs Motherwell Birmingham Aston villa.  Versus brechin and shamrock rovers hmmmmm tough one.

2 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

McLeish - managed full time teams.  Wins hands down.  I can't be bothered going through this again.  Rangers hibs Motherwell Birmingham Aston villa.  Versus brechin and shamrock rovers hmmmmm tough one.

Shamrock rovers he took to the Europa league stage a feat mcliesh wouldn't have done at that club

When was the last time he achieved success?

2 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

Shamrock rovers he took to the Europa league stage a feat mcliesh wouldn't have done at that club

Wow he won a cup tie he's basically guardipla.  McLeish took rangers to knock out stages of the champions league.  O Neill s team finished that group with 0 points and -19 goal difference btw.  That's worse than 3-0 every game.

Some utter moon howlers on here. Mcleish has a better cv than Michael O'Neill who many were cleaning themselves over. He's managed at the highest level, won countless trophies and will bring a lot of passion and experience to the job

Who cares that he 'walked out' on his country. You would have to be mental to turn down an English Premiership job.

I suspect the main reason is that he is an ex Rangers man, which nowadays apparently you just can't be.

1 minute ago, edinabear said:

Some utter moon howlers on here. Mcleish has a better cv than Michael O'Neill who many were cleaning themselves over. He's managed at the highest level, won countless trophies and will bring a lot of passion and experience to the job

Who cares that he 'walked out' on his country. You would have to be mental to turn down an English Premiership job.

I suspect the main reason is that he is an ex Rangers man, which nowadays apparently you just can't be.

Shut up you ***.

8 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

It doesn't matter what he did years ago, he's done nothing of note for years. A few years out of the game isn't usually seen as a benefit.

Archived