Next Scotland Manager Mk II

jagfox

2 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Appointing a manager before the Chief Executive has pissed me off more than the appointment itself. 

Leeann Dempster has withdrawn from the running. Neil Doncaster has been mentioned...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apparently McLeish was the choice of Rod Petrie.  Some others wanted Malky McKay...
d0Am3.gif

You’ve got to ask why they can’t seem to look beyond mediocre Scottish managers and try and appoint someone who might actually be decent at the job. Fucking hell, there are better managers out there than both these c***s.

7 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

If the ‘Tartan Army’ had any credibility at all, they would boycott the upcoming games and refuse to renew their memberships. This latest fiasco should be the straw that breaks the camel’s back.

Sadly, the SFA could appoint Barry Bennell and the Doe a Deer mob would still turn up and clap like seals.

This is pish.  They support their team fantastically, only wallopers think that's a bad thing.

Hmm. This appointment is as appealing as a plate of mince and tatties for tea on a Saturday night. 

I wonder what happened to that big list of strong candidates Regan spoke about shortly before he resigned? 

:thumbsdown

1 minute ago, jagfox99 said:

Apparently Alex McLeish’s assistant in his Belgian job was Alex Rae...

Yep.

I sense a dream team of McLeish, Rae and Barry Ferguson coming. Oh joys.

To be fair if he gets us to Euro 2020 we won't give a f**k by then but this is just so uninspiring.

So was McLeish. And it's not as simple as that, Strachan should have been retained.  Only simpletons think like that, same as thinking McLeish did a good job last time he was only in charge for a short while, this is what I mean when I say intl football can give a false impression as it's only a small number of games.

Who the f**k is this bellend?

Archived