Next Scotland Manager Mk II

jagfox

Keith Jackson thinks it's McLeish. 

That genuinely makes me think it’ll be someone else. Jackson is wrong more often than not on his “scoops”.

ETA His exclusive is so weak and full of qualifications, I’m going to ignore it.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Any prospect that we've just offered McLeish the friendlies and the Nations League to steady the ship?

This would make sense, for the same reason that Smith would have done.  The SFA don't have a CEO and bringing in a fairly safe pair of hands who has done the job before gives them breathing space.  Offering him it for any longer than that would be crazy.

This would make sense, for the same reason that Smith would have done.  The SFA don't have a CEO and bringing in a fairly safe pair of hands who has done the job before gives them breathing space.  Offering him it for any longer than that would be crazy.

Five year deal it is then.

I'm starting to think the only reason we have Malky MacKay in a senior role is so that when we go through a plethora of abysmal managerial appointments in the next decade or so, we'll all turn around and say, "At least it's not MacKay," each time.

Archived