Match to Watch 27/01/18

josecc

18 hours ago, josecc said:

Is there potentially any good matches this Saturday afternoon to watch in and around the Glasgow area? Wether it be in any of the leagues, West or Scottish Cup?

In the glasgow colleges afl premier division - the top 2 teams with almost identical league records go  head to head - St Davids v Maryhill thistle. It's 10am @ Palace of Arts. Will be a cracker, both very good sides. 

Then you can get to a decent game in the afternoon too. 

I took in Glenburn v Shortlees game in what i can say terrible conditions in terms of the park and and a howling gale.
A very fiesty affair with tackles flying in all over the place. 
One goal was always going to win it amd it fell to super sub Shankers with a great strike

Have shortlees eventually sorted out there defence ? Anytime i’ve watched them they’ve been superb going forward but very suspect at the back

Took in the maryhill black star vs the drum yesterday terrible conditions from start to finish not alot of football played bye both teams had a draw written all over it till a bit of magic bye the young lad up top for black star terrific goal fit to win any game but the drum will be disappointed to be honest that's the worst they have played for a wile don't think black star will go any further but r a decent Saturday morning outfit 

Archived