Have you been Kwiffed ?

Broony88

I had seen the adverts but never bothered to sign up  to this betting site. Fairly basic app and very limited options, add in to the fact some of the prices are poor. You are probably reading this thinking well why are you betting here. Well they boost your odds sometimes to ridiculous odds. My first bet after depositing a tenner was Arsenal to beat palace, Aberdeen to beat st mirren, partick to beat queens and Man City to beat Newcastle and over 2.5 goals. Odds were 6/1 ish but they boosted it to 19/1 and my fiver all of a sudden paid £100. They boosted Swansea to 250/1 for one lucky punter on Monday and today they have boosted my 25/1 rangers/Aberdeen ht:ft bet to  86/1 .  Has anyone else on p and b been Kwiffed ? 

Not it to be mistaken with queefed!

Yeah I have had a month with them, was ready to give up until last weekend. I put £20 on Brora to beat East Fife at 4/1, it was then "Kwiffed" to 18/1. 

All the rest have been relatively shit though, and it only seems to happen on bets that already have high odds. 

Think the current highest was someone who had something at 10/11 that went to about 80/1.

Had a couple of decent boosts but never actually won yet. Best was my first which was Aberdeen and BTTS when they played at Ibrox end of last year. Went from 6/1 to 33/1. Also had a 50/1 boosted to 150. Generally though the odds are much worse than other online bookies so if you dont get a boost its shite

1 hour ago, The Golden God said:

Had a couple of decent boosts but never actually won yet. Best was my first which was Aberdeen and BTTS when they played at Ibrox end of last year. Went from 6/1 to 33/1. Also had a 50/1 boosted to 150. Generally though the odds are much worse than other online bookies so if you dont get a boost its shite

It's daft enough gambling at all without not knowing what odds you're getting. Clever idea to hook a few punters though.

On 25/01/2018 at 23:09, welshbairn said:

It's daft enough gambling at all without not knowing what odds you're getting. Clever idea to hook a few punters though.

You do know the odds before it gets boosted. You can only really win with the boosts. They had Celtic @1/6 to beat Hibs on Thursday. :thumbsdown

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Hamish's Passenger said:

ae22fc9b-5cfa-4597-8d40-df40347ab71d.jpg.

Just noticed this thread and decided to give it a bash. Stuck Chelsea to win and btts along with Lazio to win. This was about 4/1 on bet365. Massive boost so hopefully comes in.

Did you have to put the £25 on before the boost and what were they offering? Good luck anyway.

Did you have to put the £25 on before the boost and what were they offering? Good luck anyway.

Yeah I stuck the £25 on it assuming the odds were 59/16. Then when bet is placed, it gives you the bonus. May be because it was my first one, who know. It won’t come in anyway haha

Just now, Hamish's Passenger said:

Yeah I stuck the £25 on it assuming the odds were 59/16. Then when bet is placed, it gives you the bonus. May be because it was my first one, who know. It won’t come in anyway haha

Not far off the normal odds then. Might give them a go.

1 hour ago, Hamish's Passenger said:

ae22fc9b-5cfa-4597-8d40-df40347ab71d.jpg

Just noticed this thread and decided to give it a bash. Stuck Chelsea to win and btts along with Lazio to win. This was about 4/1 on bet365. Massive boost so hopefully comes in.

Had a similar bet. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Signed up to this today and stuck a double on.  Do the odds get kwiffed straight away (if they are subject to a kwiffing) or can it take some time before they give you the boost?

Yeah they tell you straight away if you’ve been “kwiffed” once you confirm the bet.  

I got boosted from 3/1 to 8/1 the 2nd time (latest time) I used them.

5 minutes ago, Dougie Mills said:

Yeah they tell you straight away if you’ve been “kwiffed” once you confirm the bet.  

I got boosted from 3/1 to 8/1 the 2nd time (latest time) I used them.

Ah well, no kwiff for my first bet. Are these singles you're placing?

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

Ah well, no kwiff for my first bet. Are these singles you're placing?

No they were both accas.

My kwiffed bet actually won but several of the games were postponed due to the weather so ended up with about a 4/1 win.

The odds they offer pre kwiff are pretty poor and the markets offered seemed pretty limited I thought.

Archived