Ryan Hardie 1-0 Iain Russell

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Scottylintonstowel said:

What on earth is going on at Livingston? It’s way past that time when you should be in administration and having 25 points deducted. History cannot be ignored forever and if it saves us from finishing second bottom it can only be a good thing. 

Had one in 2004, then 2009, then I seem to remember we had a lot of trouble and a bit of a scare in 2014. Looks like every 5 years it kicks off so if you survive this season I'm sure we'll get that points deduction in time for 2019.

On ‎24‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 12:22, Afro said:

f**k knows how this will go. Any Livi fan who goes off their nut at Iain Russell going down easily, however, needs their head examined. The man was a colossus for us, folk would do well to remember that.

Aye Beany getting abuse all game for his diving and them him scoring  in the last minute and running along the West stand celebrating with a big cheesy grin on his face like he did at Dumbarton for us.

13 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Aye Beany getting abuse all game for his diving and them him scoring  in the last minute and running along the West stand celebrating with a big cheesy grin on his face like he did at Dumbarton for us.

Let's hope so. I enjoy watching that gif a lot but I'd like a new one that doesn't have him getting it right round us.

I was very surprised that neither Hardie or Miller started the cup game given our recent goal struggles. I think an early goal would have won it for us and changing things may have led to that happening.

Need to win this game or there is a good chance our season will tail off. I have a good feeling about it, should we make the necessary changes.

Anyone who boos Russell is a half-wit.

Nade, Stewart and Wardrop all out tomorrow. Wadrop and Stewart at least 3 weeks away from fitness. Add to that McLaughin and Gallagher who we will be lucky to see before the season ends.

Injuries are fucking killing us at the minute, Wardrop is badly, badly missed and I really expected him to be fit a couple of weeks ago.

Wardrop is the biggest blow there. 3 weeks is an absolute fucker.

Gallacher

Smith -- Dowie -- Barr -- Dick

Carswell -- Hutton

Gallagher -- Walsh -- Froxylias

Russell

I reckon we see that, or Russell moving wide and Nisbet playing up front. Going to need big games from a few players.

53 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Wardrop is the biggest blow there. 3 weeks is an absolute fucker.

Gallacher

Smith -- Dowie -- Barr -- Dick

Carswell -- Hutton

Gallagher -- Walsh -- Froxylias

Russell

I reckon we see that, or Russell moving wide and Nisbet playing up front. Going to need big games from a few players.

You said it.

Would start with Russell upfront.CG and Jimmy wide.If we take anything from this game it will be a miracle.LiVI ARE THE FORM TEAM OF THE LEAGUE AT THE MOMENT.Great recruitment in January too.Would be shocked if they are not top 4 by May.

23 minutes ago, lorenzo71 said:

Would start with Russell upfront.CG and Jimmy wide.If we take anything from this game it will be a miracle.LiVI ARE THE FORM TEAM OF THE LEAGUE AT THE MOMENT.Great recruitment in January too.Would be shocked if they are not top 4 by May.

Might be getting whooshed here but there are at least 4 teams with better form over the last 5 games than us, we're on a bit of a stuttering run just now, never quite know how we'll play from one game to the next.

14 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

With Dunfermline above us dropping points a win tomorrow would be huge, potential to open up a 6 point gap on them if we win the game in hand

We've got Falkirk, St Mirren and Dundee Utd after this game so really could do with getting 3 points here, as chances are we wont get a win in any of those games. Not that this game is going to be easy either right enough but more chance of us getting something here than the other games coming up.

25 years ago today meadowbank 3 sons 3.Was there.Great game with the now late john boag scoring first before we went 3-1 down.With 10 mins left Mooney and then Stevie Gow scored his first ever goal for the club.Similar score today would be awesome.

Archived