2018 WWE PPV Prediction League

JamieStevenson

1 minute ago, JamieStevenson said:

Oh that's some dirty tactics and you definitely shouldn't post that emoji1.png

I'm definitely joking. I stuck £40 quid on Naka a few weeks ago and I'm too hungover to find out if I've been mugged off for another Reigns coronation or whatever.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I'm definitely joking. I stuck £40 quid on Naka a few weeks ago and I'm too hungover to find out if I've been mugged off for another Reigns coronation or whatever.

There's always a chance. I'm not against Reigns winning but at the time it would feel like a let down. I don't want Nakamura to win it either tbh. I'd like Sami Zayn or Dolph Ziggler to win it, they'd put on exceptional matches with AJ and I think with their current shtick they both deserve to be pushed.

Just went through the thread to get a list of everyone that's participating, only for me to see Jamie_M's predictions got given a reddie. What the f**k :lol:

Anyway, we're looking good for numbers this year assuming everyone plans on sticking with it. Unless I've missed any I think we'll have 3 boosted scores and a couple of folk with a -2 for lateness.

Good luck to everyone.

4 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

Just went through the thread to get a list of everyone that's participating, only for me to see Jamie_M's predictions got given a reddie. What the f**k :lol:

Anyway, we're looking good for numbers this year assuming everyone plans on sticking with it. Unless I've missed any I think we'll have 3 boosted scores and a couple of folk with a -2 for lateness.

Good luck to everyone.

Were my predictions that bad?

Don't worry, it's just a seethe dribbling Morton 'SUPER-FAN' foaming at the mouth and spitting reds.

Leaderboard

1.          DavidMcG* (14x2) = 28

2.          bernardblack* (13x2) = 26

3.          CEMSFC* (11x2) = 22

4.          cdisaaccie = 14

Jamie_M = 14

6.          Christophe = 13

forameus = 13

SamuraiJock = 13

westcoastfifer = 13

10.       Eoin Doyle = 12

JamieStevenson = 12

LAGer = 12

NotThePars (-2+14) = 12

Scotty Tunbridge = 12

15.       BWAClyde = 11

Randy Giles = 11

17.       Dave1875 = 10

FifeArab (-2+12) = 10

Jeff Venom = 10

20.       Yonas = 8

* Indicates double points boost has been used.

All ties separated by alphabetical order.

Well.... Our 3 boosted friends are of course taking up the top 3 spots here. I'd like to congratulate everyone on a steady start and especially the few that predicted the final 4 in the men's rumble. I don't like to single anyone out for bad picks but.... Yonas had me close to deleting the thread when I seen he'd picked Kane to become champion. 

DavidMcG is leading the way and our next opportunity to catch him is in 4 weeks time for the RAW exclusive PPV, Elimination Chamber. Hope to see you all back, and make sure we are careful with our boost use as it could be catastrophic if you get it wrong!

24 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Leaderboard

1.          DavidMcG* (14x2) = 28

2.          bernardblack* (13x2) = 26

3.          CEMSFC* (11x2) = 22

4.          cdisaaccie = 14

Jamie_M = 14

6.          Christophe = 13

forameus = 13

SamuraiJock = 13

westcoastfifer = 13

10.       Eoin Doyle = 12

JamieStevenson = 12

LAGer = 12

NotThePars (-2+14) = 12

Scotty Tunbridge = 12

15.       BWAClyde = 11

Randy Giles = 11

17.       Dave1875 = 10

FifeArab (-2+12) = 10

Jeff Venom = 10

20.       Yonas = 8

* Indicates double points boost has been used.

All ties separated by alphabetical order.

Well.... Our 3 boosted friends are of course taking up the top 3 spots here. I'd like to congratulate everyone on a steady start and especially the few that predicted the final 4 in the men's rumble. I don't like to single anyone out for bad picks but.... Yonas had me close to deleting the thread when I seen he'd picked Kane to become champion. 

DavidMcG is leading the way and our next opportunity to catch him is in 4 weeks time for the RAW exclusive PPV, Elimination Chamber. Hope to see you all back, and make sure we are careful with our boost use as it could be catastrophic if you get it wrong!

Proud to be different :) just never worked out.  I havent watched RAW in ages which clearly was a disadvantage.

Least I picked a couple of the final 4.

• 3 weeks later...

I can see why we're moving to dual brand PPV's going forward as RAW have given us a half booked Elimination Chamber PPV and very little to go on for the predictions.

I don't think the Tag title match is official but I'm including it as Titus Worldwide issued the challenge on RAW Fallout.

Elimination Chamber 2018

Will Ronda Rousey follow contract signing tradition by getting physical?  -  

"Woken" Matt Hardy vs Bray Wyatt.  Match Result  -  

Cesaro and Sheamus (C) vs Titus O'Neil & Apollo for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship.  Match Result  -  

Asuka vs Nia Jax. If Nia wins she will be in the WWE Raw Women's Championship Match at WrestleMania 34.  Match Result  -  

Alexa Bliss (C) vs Bayley vs Mandy Rose vs Mickie James vs Sonya Deville vs Sasha Banks in an Elimination Chamber match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship.  Match Result  -  

Elimination order (excluding winner)  -  

Braun Strowman vs Elias vs John Cena vs Roman Reigns vs The Miz vs Finn Balor vs Seth Rollins in an Elimination Chamber match for a WWE Universal Championship match at WrestleMania 34.  Match Result  -  

Elimination order (excluding winner)  -  

There are 17 points max up for grabs this time, or 34 if you use your double points boost! Predictions to be in before 23:59 on Friday. Any late entries will receive a -2 start for the PPV as part of the new rules. Good luck everyone!

Will Ronda Rousey follow contract signing tradition by getting physical?  -  Yes

"Woken" Matt Hardy vs Bray Wyatt.  Match Result  -  Matt Hardy

Cesaro and Sheamus (C) vs Titus O'Neil & Apollo for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship.  Match Result  -  The Bar

Asuka vs Nia Jax. If Nia wins she will be in the WWE Raw Women's Championship Match at WrestleMania 34.  Match Result  -  Asuka

Alexa Bliss (C) vs Bayley vs Mandy Rose vs Mickie James vs Sonya Deville vs Sasha Banks in an Elimination Chamber match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship.  Match Result  -  Alexa Bliss

Elimination order (excluding winner)  -  Sonya Deville, Bayley, Mandy Rose, Mickie James, Sasha Banks

Braun Strowman vs Elias vs John Cena vs Roman Reigns vs The Miz vs Finn Balor vs Seth Rollins in an Elimination Chamber match for a WWE Universal Championship match at WrestleMania 34.  Match Result  -  Roman Reigns

Elimination order (excluding winner)  -  Seth Rollins, The Miz, Braun Strowman, Elias, Finn Balor, John Cena

Will Ronda Rousey follow contract signing tradition by getting physical?  -  Yes

"Woken" Matt Hardy vs Bray Wyatt.  Match Result  -  Matt Hardy

Cesaro and Sheamus (C) vs Titus O'Neil & Apollo for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship.  Match Result  -  The Bar

Asuka vs Nia Jax. If Nia wins she will be in the WWE Raw Women's Championship Match at WrestleMania 34.  Match Result  -  Asuka

Alexa Bliss (C) vs Bayley vs Mandy Rose vs Mickie James vs Sonya Deville vs Sasha Banks in an Elimination Chamber match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship.  Match Result  -  Alexa Bliss

Elimination order (excluding winner)  -  ( From first to Last ) Bayley, Sonya Deville, Mandy Rose, Mickie James, Sasha Banks

Braun Strowman vs Elias vs John Cena vs Roman Reigns vs The Miz vs Finn Balor vs Seth Rollins in an Elimination Chamber match for a WWE Universal Championship match at WrestleMania 34.  Match Result  -  Roman Reigns

Elimination order (excluding winner)  - ( From First to Last ) The Miz, Finn Balor, Elias, John Cena, Seth Rollins, Braun Strowman

"Woken" Matt Hardy vs Bray Wyatt.  Match Result  -  Bray Wyatt

Cesaro and Sheamus (C) vs Titus O'Neil & Apollo for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship.  Match Result  -  Cesaro and Sheamus

Elimination order (excluding winner)  -  Mickie James, Mandy Rose, Sonya Deville, Bayley, Sasha Banks,

Elimination order (excluding winner)  - The Miz, Finn Balor, Seth Rollins, Elias, Braunstrowman, John Cena,

Will Ronda Rousey follow contract signing tradition by getting physical?  -  No

"Woken" Matt Hardy vs Bray Wyatt.  Match Result  -  Matt Hardy

Cesaro and Sheamus (C) vs Titus O'Neil & Apollo for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship.  Match Result  -  The Bar

Asuka vs Nia Jax. If Nia wins she will be in the WWE Raw Women's Championship Match at WrestleMania 34.  Match Result  -  Asuka

Alexa Bliss (C) vs Bayley vs Mandy Rose vs Mickie James vs Sonya Deville vs Sasha Banks in an Elimination Chamber match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship.  Match Result  -  Bayley

Elimination order (excluding winner)  -  Mandy, Mickie, Sonya, Alexa, Sasha

Braun Strowman vs Elias vs John Cena vs Roman Reigns vs The Miz vs Finn Balor vs Seth Rollins in an Elimination Chamber match for a WWE Universal Championship match at WrestleMania 34.  Match Result  -  Roman Reigns

Elimination order (excluding winner)  - The Miz, Rollins, Cena, Balor, Elias, Braun

Archived