West of scotland draw

Centre.circle.ref

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Dalziel ??? It is in reference to the comments made about goldenhill, about seeing a team once and declaring them not good enough to win a trophy !

Aye goldenhill a ment. Its a poor example none the less.

12 hours ago, toebash said:

As you've watched a lot of teams who will be the winner of the majors in your opinion?

st pats are the best iv seen this year. shortlees aswell. maybe i was harsh on Goldenhill but a better team and they would have got a spanking yesterday. without a doubt. 

5 hours ago, GavinMc said:

st pats are the best iv seen this year. shortlees aswell. maybe i was harsh on Goldenhill but a better team and they would have got a spanking yesterday. without a doubt. 

Goldenhill beat St Pats 5-2 in preseason and have won every competitive game this season they've played. They put 7 or 8 past Oban Saints.

I think they've just had an off day yesterday.

On 27/01/2018 at 20:31, GavinMc said:

Took in plenty amateur games so far this season. 1st time watching goldenhill today. Was not impressed after reading many good things about them. Be shocked if they won a major

Mate 21 wins in a row a think plus missed a load a chances yoker would give any team a game there a good side hard to beat fuk the haters use the negativity as motivation pinned up in dressing room 

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Cunny said:

No they didn’t. They beat us 2-1 and scored the winner in the 88 th minute against the run of play up there. We snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. :( 

Was just about to post that. 

We knocked them out the scottish 3-2 four years ago at Burnpark. Jim Stevens ran the show if i can remember.

Cunny that right?

Archived