West of scotland draw

Centre.circle.ref

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, GavinMc said:

Was slated on here a few weeks ago when i said id be shocked if Goldenhill won a major..... Out the west today. 

Personally I never slated you but goldenhills results speak for themselves its the first time they’ve lost this season I’m sure. In one off games anything can happen but goldenhill seem a very good side still. Were you at the game? For all we know goldenhill could have had a ton of chances and stone wall penalties turned down maybe even had a man sent off who knows. Anyone at the game?

5 hours ago, andy25 said:

Hurlford Thistle 2 Wishaw Wycombe Wanderers 1
Full-Time

Watched this game today and to be fair wasn't impressed with either side. Hurlford a shadow of the team of previous years and think they will be lucky to go any further in cup. And surely that strike force didn't cost 10k what a waste if that's is the case.

Also itsmaba constant private mails every time a comment about hurlford got to laugh at this guy comments on every post writing shortlees and then private mails on the defence  of hurlford. Sorry mate a don't do private mails write your shit on here and let everyone see.

Watched this game today and to be fair wasn't impressed with either side. Hurlford a shadow of the team of previous years and think they will be lucky to go any further in cup. And surely that strike force didn't cost 10k what a waste if that's is the case.

There we go

Archived