Dundee United v Greenock Morton 27/01/2018

Anything less than 3 points and it’s the Maureens’ league.  This is not an exaggeration.

Unfortunately I’m not sure we will get the 3 points.

Kadded must be given game time and there’s no point playing Lyng wide.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only lost once on the road this season and that was against DU. If we come away still only having lost 1, ill be happy enough.

A win would be magic after a couple of poor results, but its a tough place to pick up 3 points!

Hopefully Thomson, Lamie and Forbes back to give the squad a bit of depth.

It's good that the spoon-burners are playing on Friday night, as this ought to determine whether we down tools yet again for a noble cause: derailing their gormless title challenge. 

Morton don’t play on Friday night[emoji849]

We seem to make life really difficult for ourselves on the road, however are a different team at Tannadice.

Agree that if we don't (can't) win this one it is all over in terms of automatic promotion.

Seems an age since we last had a home game, looking forward to this one.....

37 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Stroll in the park for Dundee United so important we beat Dunfermilne.  I see your game against ICT as a defying moment ether for you or Saints 

You are absolutely obsessed with us :lol: we’ve only lost once away from home this season, which was against Dundee United. But that’s a fairly decent record and there’s nothing to suggest this will be a walkover (5-0 loss incoming). 

3 minutes ago, Scosha said:

You are absolutely obsessed with us :lol: we’ve only lost once away from home this season, which was against Dundee United. But that’s a fairly decent record and there’s nothing to suggest this will be a walkover (5-0 loss incoming). 

If you can take the time to take off your blue glasses or better still open your mind. Will let you guess why I'm intereted in United ? I don' see them dropping points this Saturday I did not use the word ( defying moment ) lightly ICT are the form team after your beloved Paisley St Mirren. The post was directed at United I don' have a problem with a team such as Morton punishing well above their weight. Now is an important part of the season for both United and Saints. 

Just now, Demented Zebra said:

If you can take the time to take off your blue glasses or better still open your mind. Will let you guess why I'm intereted in United ? I don' see them dropping points this Saturday I did not use the word ( defying moment ) lightly ICT are the form team after your beloved Paisley St Mirren. The post was directed at United I don' have a problem with a team such as Morton punishing well above their weight. Now is an important part of the season for both United and Saints. 

^^^ gibbering, jakey mess

_90011794_tonyf.jpg.2b756211ad0f1ce259f207069ac5d7fb.jpg

You did not use the word (2 words stupid) defying moment lightly.

No, you used it twice now and it doesn't even make sense or mean anything you dribbling mess.

Archived