Dundee United v Greenock Morton 27/01/2018

3 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

I had a great view of Tiffoney's goal from the top tier behind the goal, it really was a fantastic strike. The first goal is partly down to Lewis not being in the correct spot and also every United player not staying with their men. The third goal was down to player's who were bereft of confidence and were badly out of position. Like other United fans I haven't really commented on our overall performance but it was genuinely awful. The only player even close to pass marks was, in my opinion, Sam Stanton. I would have said Flood because he gave it everything but to be honest although he clearly gives a f**k and runs about like a maniac it really means nothing when everyone else around you cannot hold their own position and contribute to the game to allow him the freedom to do that. Robson was back to being a shit left-back, Quinn was terrible, Lyng is not a winger, King is too soft when things get tough, Mikkelsen did okay but after an hour started throwing himself to the ground and the two young French kids were anonymous (but maybe unfair to judge in a game like this).

A special mention to the thundercunt that is Scott McDonald. I don't like you Scott and your attitude is all that is wrong with United at the moment. I'm sure you swanned off after the game to whatever media gig you had planned without a care in the world. Whatever happens to United means genuinely f**k all to him and his soundbite interviews that he gives to ArabZone where he talks about professional pride and dishes out cliche after cliche are cringeworthy in the extreme.

As for anyone else who I can single out I hope that Harry Lewis is dropped. His distribution and, surprise, surprise, attitude mean we have a young goalkeeper who is not cut out for the pressurised football that we have in the Championship. He is a reasonable enough young goalkeeper but he is badly found out when the pressure is on. 

Some fucking post Stu.......

That is all.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Some fucking post Stu.......

That is all.

I've just realised that it is Sunday evening and I am back at work tomorrow after United have ruined my precious weekend time. I've reached breaking point!

5 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

I had a great view of Tiffoney's goal from the top tier behind the goal, it really was a fantastic strike. The first goal is partly down to Lewis not being in the correct spot and also every United player not staying with their men. The third goal was down to player's who were bereft of confidence and were badly out of position. Like other United fans I haven't really commented on our overall performance but it was genuinely awful. The only player even close to pass marks was, in my opinion, Sam Stanton. I would have said Flood because he gave it everything but to be honest although he clearly gives a f**k and runs about like a maniac it really means nothing when everyone else around you cannot hold their own position and contribute to the game to allow him the freedom to do that. Robson was back to being a shit left-back, Quinn was terrible, Lyng is not a winger, King is too soft when things get tough, Mikkelsen did okay but after an hour started throwing himself to the ground and the two young French kids were anonymous (but maybe unfair to judge in a game like this).

A special mention to the thundercunt that is Scott McDonald. I don't like you Scott and your attitude is all that is wrong with United at the moment. I'm sure you swanned off after the game to whatever media gig you had planned without a care in the world. Whatever happens to United means genuinely f**k all to him and his soundbite interviews that he gives to ArabZone where he talks about professional pride and dishes out cliche after cliche are cringeworthy in the extreme.

As for anyone else who I can single out I hope that Harry Lewis is dropped. His distribution and, surprise, surprise, attitude mean we have a young goalkeeper who is not cut out for the pressurised football that we have in the Championship. He is a reasonable enough young goalkeeper but he is badly found out when the pressure is on. 

Actually that is not all.

Mcdonald made a point of saying he did not want to scrap for survival playing for Motherwell this season, and that he wanted to end his career on a high achieving something meaningful.

Translation... I'll go to United and stroll the championship with them. 

Little did he realise that every other c**t not in Tangerine and Black in the championship wouldn't just lie back, Bend over and just let us pump them, and in fact will make a special effort to stamp his face in the dirt any time they possibly can.

He ran away from a scrap in the Premiership to WW3 in the Championship.

Helmet on Skippy!!!!!!!

12 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Disagree about King, like Flood he looks to me like he’s genuinely intetested.  Whilst I agree about McDonald he should not be getting played in that position.

18 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Actually that is not all.

Mcdonald made a point of saying he did not want to scrap for survival playing for Motherwell this season, and that he wanted to end his career on a high achieving something meaningful.

Translation... I'll go to United and stroll the championship with them. 

Little did he realise that every other c**t not in Tangerine and Black in the championship wouldn't just lie back, Bend over and just let us pump them, and in fact will make a special effort to stamp his face in the dirt any time they possibly can.

He ran away from a scrap in the Premiership to WW3 in the Championship.

Helmet on Skippy!!!!!!!

This is a huge part of the problem with our players. I think alot of the players we've brought in from a higher level have had a massive shock to the system.

Especially McDonald and Quinn who have been utterly dreadful.

Still dosent help that we set up to play tippy tappy shite against teams who press like f**k, physical and direct.

26 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Disagree about King, like Flood he looks to me like he’s genuinely intetested.  Whilst I agree about McDonald he should not be getting played in that position.

I think King has something to offer. Its painful watching him play on the left at times, id like to see him have a run on the right. He's a total confidence player.

McDonald should be up front next to Mikkleson or Lyng.  Or both seeing as we need to win all our games now.

1 hour ago, stumigoo said:

crwdc.gif

Some of Csaba’s decisions are just baffling at this stage. McKinnon was safe but unspectacular with the way he set the team up. Playing Robson right back, Lyng left wing, McDonald as a 10 and Flood right back (when you have Ballantyne on the bench), however... The Robson one in particular is absolutely farcical. After a good start I’m now really not sure he has any idea what he’s doing.

9 hours ago, chazas_ said:

Some of Csaba’s decisions are just baffling at this stage. McKinnon was safe but unspectacular with the way he set the team up. Playing Robson right back, Lyng left wing, McDonald as a 10 and Flood right back (when you have Ballantyne on the bench), however... The Robson one in particular is absolutely farcical. After a good start I’m now really not sure he has any idea what he’s doing.

Ive come to the conclusion that most football managers have no clue what they are doing and its just make it up as they go along type stuff. If they end up at a club with a decent enough player group they can hold it together till the players leave then they struggle to replace them. Then it goes to shit. Mcnamara for example. 

At the rate they get sacked at and looking at fans reactions and / or desire for said sacking, you're lucky if you land a decent type in Levien or McInnes. They are doing exactly what they should be at their clubs imo for the budget they have.

4 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

I’ve watched Iredale’s goal numerous times now and I don’t know what’s better - the goal itself or the utter seethe from the home fans as it goes in. Splendid.

I also quite enjoy watching Harkins’ celebration at the 2nd as well. 

13 minutes ago, purplemonkeydishwasher said:

Easily the seethe, you could spread that on toast.

You can understand it though. Watching your teams title challenge evaporating before your eyes and a relatively unknown rookie waltzes through your team and scores ,seemingly effortlessly.  I would have been going off my nut  also.

Big jeebsy loves a celebration... here' s hoping he has plenty more to enjoy this season.

34 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Think the United fans have finally reached the total apathy stage. Pumped at home to Morton and none of them seem to even care. 

Perhaps the Dunfermline fans could advise on how you deal with it, given that you lot have suffered a fair few home pumpings from us in recent times.

Utd to their chagrin have discovered that all the MSM favourites like Laszlo ,Houston ,Hughes ,and others in the media club have had their day.

If other clubs gave younger manangers a chance ,you never know you might come up with another Jack Ross.

No doubt the way things are going with Ross he won’t stay at Saints for more than another 2  seasons at most.

I would hope our board,when the time comes ,would veer away from from the oldies as mentioned ,and I think Goodwin may be a good shout. 

Utd to their chagrin have discovered that all the MSM favourites like Laszlo ,Houston ,Hughes ,and others in the media club have had their day.
If other clubs gave younger manangers a chance ,you never know you might come up with another Jack Ross.
No doubt the way things are going with Ross he won’t stay at Saints for more than another 2  seasons at most.
I would hope our board,when the time comes ,would veer away from from the oldies as mentioned ,and I think Goodwin may be a good shout. 

What's an MSM

Archived