Dundee United v Greenock Morton 27/01/2018

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

As much as I enjoyed today's game I must admit I still preferred the 4-1  hammering we gave you in August!

Good for you it was the wake up call we needed, BTW what age are u ?  Reason I ask is have u ever saw Morton win a cup or compete in top division or in Europe?   My ten year old has saw more glory for saints than you will in a lifetime.

Well done Morton - realised early that our lot are a bunch of fucking shitebags, and treated us as such.

All these so called "professional" footballers at our club - that was one of the least professional efforts I've ever seen at anything in my life. If rumours are true that Csaba still had them in the dressing room at 630, he needs to either never unlock the door or come out with all their heads in his kitbag and their blood smeared across the wall. Fucking shitebag wagethief c***s.

1 minute ago, Paul Cicero said:

Good for you it was the wake up call we needed, BTW what age are u ?  Reason I ask is have u ever saw Morton win a cup or compete in top division or in Europe?   My ten year old has saw more glory for saints than you will in a lifetime.

What's your point? The reason I ask is I support Morton win, lose or draw!

1 minute ago, Tetragrammaton said:

What's your point? The reason I ask is I support Morton win, lose or draw!

I suggest his point is ...if you're offered a 4-1 humping against Morton but then go on to win the league you'd take it... If your team were in that position you'd gladly take a 4-1 humping too...

36 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

Great display and a great result.

Really looking forward to reading all the negative posts from the usual suspects. I wonder who'll be on the receiving end this week? The board? The manager? The team?  Harkins? All of them?

The criticism is that Duffy's team selection is far too inconsistent. He picked the same team as last week and we won so the previous criticism is still valid. 

Let's hope that signals the end of the Duffy Tombola TM. A settled side should give us momentum for the rest of the season. Would be good to hit our stride at the right moment this season rather than being dead on our feet towards the end

4 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Well done Morton - realised early that our lot are a bunch of fucking shitebags, and treated us as such.

All these so called "professional" footballers at our club - that was one of the least professional efforts I've ever seen at anything in my life. If rumours are true that Csaba still had them in the dressing room at 630, he needs to either never unlock the door or come out with all their heads in his kitbag and their blood smeared across the wall. Fucking shitebag wagethief c***s.

Maybe he was worried there would be hundreds of United fans outside the ground protesting.  He obviously doesn’t realise apathy has well and truly set in at Tannadice.

6 minutes ago, Gert.T.Fock said:

I suggest his point is ...if you're offered a 4-1 humping against Morton but then go on to win the league you'd take it... If your team were in that position you'd gladly take a 4-1 humping too...

As I said I support Morton win, lose or draw!

Without reading back through the posts, I'm hoping United fans, while bordering on disgust at our teams' performance, recognise that Morton were very good as a football team today. 

Everything that we weren't to be honest. United players arguing with each other for minutes after one particular incident sticks in my mind, if the Morton defenders had had any reason to disagree I think they would have dealt with it far more professionally.  Our fall out led to the third goal, with players still in the huff with each other.

Two special mentions: Harkins is still a fine football player, and Csaba is a waste of a wage.

Archived