Dundee United v Greenock Morton 27/01/2018

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m not exaggerating or being melodramatic when I say today is a must win game.

We have some tough fixtures ahead, particularly away from home, and the Maureens look like a team who are going to drop very few points between now and the end of the season.

On 24/01/2018 at 21:44, Granny Danger said:

Was told that Slater was poor at Dunfermline.  He was rotten at Alloa.  So far not the good signing I thought he’d be and overall Flood has been good since Ray’s departure.

Thought Slater was good against Dunfermline and ok against Alloa. The team have been poor from the Saints game were we could have been beaten as much as the Falkirk game. Our defending from front to back in away games is really poor some lazy tracking back by some of our wide guys especially. Manager has already said during the week he's going to put Flood back  into midfield now Murdoch is fit. Surprised he gave that information away. So expect it'll be Slater to drop out but I think he'll come good as the boy is a good player .We do play much better at home so expect us to play better after 3 away games. 

2 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Would rather see United come up with us with Ross County going down makes for healthie gates. 

You're an absolute fanny.

Archived