Dundee United v Greenock Morton 27/01/2018

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

You did not use the word (2 words stupid) defying moment lightly.

No, you used it twice now and it doesn't even make sense or mean anything you dribbling mess.

Of course it won' to you your not fighting it out at the top of the championship never have in your history but that's Morton for you. 

Of course it won' to you your not fighting it out at the top of the championship never have in your history but that's Morton for you. 

^^^^^^^
Still too thick to realise that 'defying moment' is not even a phrase

Duffy gets a free pass to use his tombola this week.

Give it a good shake jim. Feel free to pop your own name in there and forget to put Tidser, Harkins, Quitongo, Oliver, Lamie and Murdoch in it.

With O'Neill turning down the Scotland job it now leaves the door open for oor Jim...hopefully we have the decency not to stand in his way.

Without Morton, Dundee Utd would be out of the title race already. We're trying our best, but if we're going to hand you three more points you've got to promise to start winning more matches than you have been. 

If you can take the time to take off your blue glasses or better still open your mind. Will let you guess why I'm intereted in United ? I don' see them dropping points this Saturday I did not use the word ( defying moment ) lightly ICT are the form team after your beloved Paisley St Mirren. The post was directed at United I don' have a problem with a team such as Morton punishing well above their weight. Now is an important part of the season for both United and Saints. 
I hope you develop internal piles

8 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Stroll in the park for Dundee United so important we beat Dunfermilne.  I see your game against ICT as a defying moment ether for you or Saints 

Feck you think we are playing Aberdeen?

Only missed one away this season and that was at Dundee.

So will be there and feel positive we can get a result this Saturday as we have played much better away form home. Sadly Demented might have to sign our praises for helping them out.

I think the boy Ross might just be the man were needing.

On ‎21‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 20:35, Randy Giles said:

We've had a weird habit of showing Dundee United a bit too much respect, as well as not being great for much of this season, as well as missing too many chances when we DO get them. I'm not hopeful of getting much here.

Correct lets sort this out Jim.

8 hours ago, brett said:

how did the fellow frank ross play on saturday

I felt be combined well with Iredale and looks a good addition for the rest of the season might even have some goals in him.

Had to hold back after the early booking a bit harsh I thought.

18 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Are all the Morton fans happy for a defeat in this one? The Maureens really couldn't whine if another side lay down like they did back in 86.

I'm going for 10-2.

Here's me thinking it was you guys that lay down as we pumped you 6-2 on the opening day of the season?

Just think - if you could've played anything like champions that day, we wouldn't need to put up with all the whining like little bitches all these years later...

:angel

Are all the Morton fans happy for a defeat in this one? The Maureens really couldn't whine if another side lay down like they did back in 86.

I'm going for 10-2.

Well, if Dundee Utd would stop being a fucking embarrassment basket case of a club we wouldn't have to think that way.

10 hours ago, Soctty said:

Here's me thinking it was you guys that lay down as we pumped you 6-2 on the opening day of the season?

Just think - if you could've played anything like champions that day, we wouldn't need to put up with all the whining like little bitches all these years later...

Szamo does not support the team you think he supports...

12 hours ago, Soctty said:

So the Maureens could beat a team 6-2 that finished level with a team they lost 0-5 to? Bizarre to say the least x

2 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

So the Maureens could beat a team 6-2 that finished level with a team they lost 0-5 to? Bizarre to say the least x

Yes, that is what can happen in football. A team could even win 3-0, then a few weeks later lose 6-1 to the very same opponents. 

5 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Yes, that is what can happen in football. A team could even win 3-0, then a few weeks later lose 6-1 to the very same opponents. 

That's ridiculous. Typical Maureen logic.

It's ancient history now. Why can't the Maureens just admit their team lay down and they had a big green and white party with Celtic?

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

That's ridiculous. Typical Maureen logic.

It's ancient history now. Why can't the Maureens just admit their team lay down and they had a big green and white party with Celtic?

Never been in the premiership. Last time you won a national cup ? The worst away end in Scottish football . A club that likes to think its' high in Scottish football yet you have been in the lowest depths of Scottish  football. St Mirren gave you floodlights at a knock down price, st Mirren gave you seats for her haw, st Mirren gave you the Reid Kerr stand for hee haw, st Mirren fans filled you begging tins when you were folding to save you plus we gave you a game to help save you all facts. You tarts still dont' appreciate what we did to save your club says it all cheats. f**k them United they love the old scum check out their home supporters wearing old firm tops utter scum bags old firm supporters second team. 

Archived