Dons v DABs

NorthernLights

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not meaning to lower the tone but I'm going to be at Murrayfiled that day, so I can't go. (Agreed to go with my cousin long before fixture was announced).

While I appreciate that it is a full body minter to admit this on here; given the game in question, I reckon there are lots of like minded Arabs who might prefer to sit through a game of rugby rather than watch us get ridden red raw by a horde of rampant dandies. :shutup

Not meaning to lower the tone but I'm going to be at Murrayfiled that day, so I can't go. (Agreed to go with my cousin long before fixture was announced).
While I appreciate that it is a full body minter to admit this on here; given the game in question, I reckon there are lots of like minded Arabs who might prefer to sit through a game of rugby rather than watch us get ridden red raw by a horde of rampant dandies. :shutup

Get yourself along mate it’ll be fun

9 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

Can’t decide if we’re going to score 4 or 5

The pessimist in me says 4 but if we decide to have a good day we could easily take 6, 7 off them 

How many are Dundee 2 bringing up? Couple of hundred?

Tbf, anything better than a royal pumping will be good for us. 

That being said, football can be funny sometimes, so you never know what could happen. 

Hopefully your team are taking the game as lightly as you are.....

f**k me I’m beginning to believe the Dees when they accuse Arabs of being glory hunting part timers.

2 hours ago, Broomhill Ultra said:

f**k me I’m beginning to believe the Dees when they accuse Arabs of being glory hunting part timers.

Fucking dangerous thing to do, believing the Dees..... You’ll be thinking we’re going into administration today at this rate.

Archived