Dons v DABs

NorthernLights

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, FifeArab said:

You should be worried that you’ll only win 8-0.

My first two seasons supporting The Dons our Scottish Cup results were  - Aberdeen 1 Ayr Utd (bottom of Division Two at the time) 2

followed by - Aberdeen 1 Queens Park (Division Two) 1. The Dons won the replay.

then Aberdeen 0 East Fife (Division Two) 0. The Dons lost the replay, 1-0.

There have been numerous disasters since, but that set the tone. The "glory years" have dimmed those memories but they are still festering in the background.

No doubt supporters of most other teams have similar nightmares locked in the basement, but never quite disappearing.

Imagine lining up in the tunnel as captain and looking over at Shinnie as your opposing number. Would be horrendous for any normal man, but for someone as ugly as Willo Flood it must be absolute torture. 

6 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Imagine lining up in the tunnel as captain and looking over at Shinnie as your opposing number. Would be horrendous for any normal man, but for someone as ugly as Willo Flood it must be absolute torture. 

Looking at Willo is horrendous too, tbf. 

I'm sure Willo Flood wakes up every morning thinking his life is terrible. Good few quid in the bank and paid (relatively) handsomely to play football all day. He must wish he was better looking and going into a minimum wage call centre job like a few of his detractors on here.

I'm sure Willo Flood wakes up every morning thinking his life is terrible. Good few quid in the bank and paid (relatively) handsomely to play football all day. He must wish he was better looking and going into a minimum wage call centre job like a few of his detractors on here.

Hi Mrs Flood .... Hiya [emoji8]

1 minute ago, Alert Mongoose said:

He'll still be Willo Flood, so his detractors have nothing to worry about.

Archived