Celtic v Partick Thistle

Flybhoy

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
£20 if it's a restricted view seat where we usually are for a game that's on cooncil telly, do I need to point out the obvious here?

It’s just the thought of not bothering to go and we actually somehow manage to win....

I ditched Peterhead in the play off final as I was sure we had fucked it at Firhill and I’ve regretted it ever since.

15 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Given there's restricted view tickets, then aye. I'm just about falling on the side of going but it being on TV and stuck in that corner... meh.

Definetly puts folk off. Instead of selling our allocation and pushing 1500-2000 Away fans we’ll be lucky to get half of that.

One thing that might make it a bit more than the usual diehards who go to this fixture in the league is that every game there for what seems like the last 4 and a half seasons has been midweek for one reason or another, and a Saturday game, albeit a lunchtime kick off, allows you to make a bit more of a day of it.

The twice we’ve played there in the cup since 2013 we’ve not had the restricted view seats, we’ve been over further behind the goal, but everyone else seems to get stuck in the corner for cup games, don’t know why.
You smell worse than they do

Given there's restricted view tickets, then aye. I'm just about falling on the side of going but it being on TV and stuck in that corner... meh.

Just imagine sitting in the comfort of your living room watching on telly......and we turn them over!

I’ll be there.

On 30/01/2018 at 18:56, jagfox99 said:

Tickets on sale tomorrow to Season Ticket holders. Are we getting the shitey corner as usual?

Given that it's live on BBC, we'll probably be looking at an attendance of 20-25k.  I don't see any issue with moving the Thistle lot a section or two over in order to avoid fans sitting behind a huge pillar.  That won't happen though, so I'm afraid it's going to be 'shitey corner as usual'.

As for the game itself, with our defensive injury worries at the moment, I wouldn't be surprised if we line up in a 352 formation. 

De Vries 

Tierney, Simunovic, Hendry

Ntcham, Brown, McGregor, Forrest, Musonda

Edouard, Dembele 

34 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

Given that it's live on BBC, we'll probably be looking at an attendance of 20-25k.  I don't see any issue with moving the Thistle lot a section or two over in order to avoid fans sitting behind a huge pillar.  That won't happen though, so I'm afraid it's going to be 'shitey corner as usual'.

As for the game itself, with our defensive injury worries at the moment, I wouldn't be surprised if we line up in a 352 formation. 

De Vries 

Tierney, Simunovic, Hendry

Ntcham, Brown, McGregor, Forrest, Musonda

Edouard, Dembele 

Tickets arrived this morning. Section 118 with a double letter row so I’m pretty happy with that.

4824D2D7-982E-439D-8BD4-82A14D7B471E.thumb.jpeg.4ab21434157addf41fe6967a1bd54a38.jpeg

Need to secure another home victory tomorrow before my mind switches to cup glory :thumsup2

Spoiler

giphy.gif

The difficulty in shifting the away supporters is that before you start the general sale we have about 30,000 people on the HCTS getting their tickets automatically bought for them. Given that number there'll presumably be a good few dotted around every section the stadium. Whether they actually turn up to the game or not is another matter. 

On 2/5/2018 at 16:59, The OP said:

The difficulty in shifting the away supporters is that before you start the general sale we have about 30,000 people on the HCTS getting their tickets automatically bought for them. Given that number there'll presumably be a good few dotted around every section the stadium. Whether they actually turn up to the game or not is another matter. 

what would of happened with these tickets if you had been drawn against Rangers...?

I don't believe there is a pre-sale / automatic purchase of tickets for cup games for sections, 115 / 116 / 117.

The bit that annoys me is the fact that I don't believe that Thistle actually ask for a different location for us.

5 hours ago, P-T-118 said:

what would of happened with these tickets if you had been drawn against Rangers...?

I don't believe there is a pre-sale / automatic purchase of tickets for cup games for sections, 115 / 116 / 117.

The bit that annoys me is the fact that I don't believe that Thistle actually ask for a different location for us.

Those in the area given over the them get offered a ticket elsewhere in the stadium, one of the non ST seats that are normally on general sale plus, any kids ST seats that arent bought by parents for a game, league or cup v The Rangers 2012.

Archived