Scottish Cup 5th Round Draw

lubo_blaha

Celtic v Partick Thistle, Aberdeen v Utd and Ayr Utd v Fraserburgh/Sevco as TV ties IMO. 
I would imagine they’ll need to be picked before the Fraserburgh game is played, but Sky won’t be able to see past a Sevco win there so will just assume it’s them that’s through. 

Would be fucking hilarious if Sky did indeed pick the game early, only for Fraserburgh to prevail.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here was me thinking that although we would be put out the jags would make a wee bit of money on this tie particularly if it was televised- but someone posted on wearethistle that cup games tv money has been reduced from £80,000 to under £30,000 - I hadn’t realised that

7 minutes ago, third lanark said:

Here was me thinking that although we would be put out the jags would make a wee bit of money on this tie particularly if it was televised- but someone posted on wearethistle that cup games tv money has been reduced from £80,000 to under £30,000 - I hadn’t realised that

£82,500 to £32,000/similar.

4 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Very happy with the draw. It'll bring back memories of when Dundee Utd were a "thing". 

It's so cute to see them getting all excited, going to be a few sleepyheads in Dundee schools tomorrow, won't be sleeping much tonight

4 minutes ago, EdTheDuck said:

It's so cute to see them getting all excited, going to be a few sleepyheads in Dundee schools tomorrow, won't be sleeping much tonight

TBH it’s the Don’s fans on here that seem to be getting over excited.  Other than a few tongue-in-cheek comments the Arabs are quite subdued.

But you carry on...

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

TBH it’s the Don’s fans on here that seem to be getting over excited.  Other than a few tongue-in-cheek comments the Arabs are quite subdued.

But you carry on...

I think they're just jealous of any fans who have seen their team win the Scottish Cup this millennium tbh

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

But you carry on...

Course it is...

Bless

Archived