Scottish Cup 5th Round Draw

lubo_blaha

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bob Mahelp
6 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

We will fucking scud Aberdeen

You get an up-vote from me for being pished on a Sunday afternoon.

I don't think we've ever beaten Inverness in the Scottish Cup. They beat us 2-1 at Fir Park at this stage two years ago, beat us 2-0 up there in 2009 on a Monday night and then there was the infamous Barry Wilson lobbing Gordon Marshall from 40 yards game at Fir Park in 2004. If they get the better of Dundee then it'll be no shock whatsoever if they do us over again. Dundee should have beaten us at FP last month and we were fortunate to beat them in October, so this will be one tough tie whoever we play.

Just now, MJC said:

I don't think we've ever beaten Inverness in the Scottish Cup. They beat us 2-1 at Fir Park at this stage two years ago, beat us 2-0 up there in 2009 on a Monday night and then there was the infamous Barry Wilson lobbing Gordon Marshall from 40 yards game at Fir Park in 2004. If they get the better of Dundee then it'll be no shock whatsoever if they do us over again. Dundee should have beaten us at FP last month and we were fortunate to beat them in October, so this will be one tough tie whoever we play.

We’re quite clearly a cup side this season m8.

Archived