Record Transfer Fees for clubs outside Premier League

Anyone any clue on what's the record transfer fee paid for a club outside the premier league before the collapse of the markets.

I think you need to go back to the 90's to name big fees' eve in todays market.

Airdrie, Falkirk, Dunfermline, with fees 175,000/200,000 & up regular in the 90's

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh ya fucker. Didn't realise Rangers paid (reportedly) £700k for Templeton in the Third Division (fourth tier). What a mess.

Oh ya fucker. Didn't realise Rangers paid (reportedly) £700k for Templeton in the Third Division (fourth tier). What a mess.

With his first premiership goal at Ibrox coming 5 years after signing, for Hamilton.

I'd have to start a record give away thread for Livi, the amount of good players we've had and let them go for next to nothing. In fact I think we actually gave Dave MacKay away for free as we threw him in with the Murray Davidson deal to St Johnstone, cause Massone wanted rid of him for being a trouble maker letting the press know what a c**t of a Chairman he was. Griffiths to Dundee from the same arsehole Chairman for a couple of oor Wullie albums and a ginger bottle tae.

41 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Morton sold Derek Lilley to Leeds United for £500,000. We also paid £100,000 (?) for Chris Templeman :lol: 

That is decent business. Templeman could have played for Scotland if he had a little more pace.

Archived