Dundee v Hibernian

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would Hibs play Bain anyway? Marciano was Hibs' MOM on Sunday and named in SPFL team of the week.

Interesting that while Lennon wants troublemaker Stokes out of the way, he signs Bain who I'm led to believe takes the term 'disruptive influence' to another level.

I think Dundee could win this. Hibs aint in a good place at the moment. Too many hangovers from clubbing and dressing room discord.

For anyone inrerested, here you will find the full press conference of Glen Kamara and Neil McCann from yesterday ahead of today's game. 

Kamara says Dundee want to "put things right" tomorrow evening while McCann says that he is only focused on looking up the table. 

ETA: just realised the McCann video was posted on the Dundee thread. Apologies for any duplication. 

If we got him back then fair enough, but it’s getting so late in the window that I don’t think we could replace him. So I hope the board reject all offers or agree to sell in the summer.

I'd go with that. Late in the window. Mccann does his business quietly so let's not panic as I keep getting told. We have a week left to get our striker in to help lead the charge .

An easy home win tonight. Allan with the winner please

He hasn’t managed to get O’Hara to sign up yet, so I wouldn’t hold out much hope for a striker.

39 minutes ago, K.T said:

He hasn’t managed to get O’Hara to sign up yet, so I wouldn’t hold out much hope for a striker.

Surely we are going to bring in a striker.  Moussa can’t hit the back of the net from open play because he’s simply not good enough at this level. He’s had long enough to prove himself but has failed.   Haber, when fit, doesn’t do too much better and is arguably worse at linking up play than Moussa.  If we are going to get the best out of AJ then we need someone new up front with him.

Surely we are going to bring in a striker.  Moussa can’t hit the back of the net from open play because he’s simply not good enough at this level. He’s had long enough to prove himself but has failed.   Haber, when fit, doesn’t do too much better and is arguably worse at linking up play than Moussa.  If we are going to get the best out of AJ then we need someone new up front with him.
not that i dont completely agree with what youre saying mate but theres a good chance we dont have money in the budget for another striker. obviously low is out the door but may be that we are hoping to cash in on hendry before new faces in hence why we have seen none so far.

im in no way in the know just a gut feeling since its been so quiet. hope not

I completely agree. But that’s been apparent for some time and I personally hoped that McCann would have signed someone up before now. I don’t know if this means there’s financial restrictions and we need to shift players out first, if we’ve been knocked back by players, or McCann genuinely thinks Moussa will come good. But it’s at the point where I’m not overly convinced we will bring the striker in that we need.

Moussa couldn't find his own arse.

Archived