Dundee v Hibernian

I genuinely have no idea what to expect because we’re so inconsistent. 

Depending on which Dundee turns up we could either win by a couple (second in stoppage time, natch), or lose by a few.

There’s full delayed coverage on Alba at 9.55pm straight after the game.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

f**k knows what to expect here. Both teams need a reaction to poor performances against lesser opposition so the hungrier team will take all 3 points more than likely. But I'll go for a 1-1 draw.

Hard to know what to expect here. We were probably lucky to get a point in the first game, but we played with Paul McGowan up front. In the second game, by all accounts, we played quite well and maybe deserved a point. Hope Hendry is fit and we're over the rustiness that was pretty obvious on Saturday, especially in the first half. I'll go for a 1-1 draw. 

What's happened to Hibs? Looked a really good side earlier in the season and the fans were full of confidence. Then you go and sign Scott Bain and get beat by Hearts? Thought you guys were better than that.

You know what? Given they’ve taken Scott Bain we should just play the under 19’s and give Hibs the points then call it quits.

Booo. I was looking forward to a good 'booo-ing session.' Thank you.

So how come the ‘Tic always get a cunting when they ‘refuse’ to allow the likes of Christie to play against them?

Boo, boo, boo fucking boo.

Archived