Worth a watch - Irvine Vics 6 -3 Saltcoats Vics

Killiepiyo

Good stuff mate, really enjoyed that. Went along to it as a neutral and thoroughly enjoyed it. Some good fan to player interaction, some nice goals, some mental defending and plenty of proper tackles. All the best to both clubs for the rest of the season - some decent players on both sides.

20 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Good stuff mate, really enjoyed that. Went along to it as a neutral and thoroughly enjoyed it. Some good fan to player interaction, some nice goals, some mental defending and plenty of proper tackles. All the best to both clubs for the rest of the season - some decent players on both sides.

Vics supporters are amongst  the very best junior supporters you’ll ever meet. Always enjoy my visits there. 

Glad folk liked the video :thumsup2 Always a good trip to the Vics, interesting is my last trip there during preseason, there was a swarm of bee’s that invaded the ground! Fox this time around.

Cheers to Stevie for letting me film in the dressing room, Team talks really add to the coverage and can see the real difference during half time. 

Commiserations to Saltcoats after a good first half. They have some talented players in their team so whoever takes over will have a good starting point I’m sure. 

Archived