Hartley’s newbies v Sneckie

ICT threw that away, for a midfield that wad understrength and up to the first half, still the best team I've seen in this league.

Seedorf looks a player, apart from giving away the penalties (was it both?)

Agreed. In the first half hour Inverness were on top thanks to Seedorf mainly. Mulraney got angry before first yellow card then just went mental. Wonder what got to him and it better not be a niggle about any disabilities he has!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎25‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 09:42, Tarmo Kink said:

How is this guy even allowed near the internet?

Much nearer than your goalkeeper to the goals today

On ‎25‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 09:44, Rugster said:

He doesn't count, it's some Dunfermline fan with a shitey alias. 

Dont know why I'm continually ambushed as a fifer. I'm born and brought up in Falkirk and go home and away. I'm a p***k, but not a Par

25 minutes ago, RiG said:

Falkirk highlights are up:

Mulraney - what a fanny.

Doesn’t show the foul in between where he could have been sent off as well.  I’d be absolutely fuming if he was my player.  There wasn’t any argument for any of them, malicious and nowhere near the ball.

Doesn’t show the foul in between where he could have been sent off as well.  I’d be absolutely fuming if he was my player.  There wasn’t any argument for any of them, malicious and nowhere near the ball.

I had an absolute heads gone moment shouting at him as he trudged off. He's offered some watered down piss poor attempt at an apology on Twitter and now (some) of our fans seem to love him again.

I still think he's incredibly immature and nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.

16 hours ago, keithgy said:

Big shout out to the stand side asst who gave us a corner when it was obvious to even the ICT fans 90 yards away that it was a goal kick.

Slight payback for the crime at the Hope Street End when the ball went out of play at our last game at Brockville. 

1 hour ago, roman_bairn said:

Inverness goalscorer looked a good yard offside...

I've managed to pause it at the point where the ball is kicked (eventually) and the ICT player isn't in the shot. A nano second later he is and looks offside but I think he may just have been level with Grant when the ball was played.

Edited to say that, at the game I thought the linesman wasn't up with play but he clearly is and had a good view of proceedings so I think we've got to take his word (flag) for it.

7 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

I've managed to pause it at the point where the ball is kicked (eventually) and the ICT player isn't in the shot. A nano second later he is and looks offside but I think he may just have been level with Grant when the ball was played.

Edited to say that, at the game I thought the linesman wasn't up with play but he clearly is and had a good view of proceedings so I think we've got to take his word (flag) for it.

The club have video analysis which shows a much wider angle than Falkirk TV. The players saw it after the game;  when Aero came up to hospitality he said the video showed that big Peter played the Caley guy onside.

Guest Back Post Misses

I had an absolute heads gone moment shouting at him as he trudged off. He's offered some watered down piss poor attempt at an apology on Twitter and now (some) of our fans seem to love him again.

I still think he's incredibly immature and nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.

Must have been pissed off his move to Hearts collapsed

I notice it was Chalmers that gave away the first pen and not seedorf as someone mentioned earlier. How the feck can u get those two mixed up? How many games do you think before our falkirk tv commentator stops getting confused between Robson and Nelson?

"A watered down apology", is that not what he kicked on his way off the park?

On 25/01/2018 at 22:13, sophia said:

Or else, this is a fantastic opportunity for J. Mulraney to mark the occasion with his fast feet malarkey and build upon his recent contributions 

Silly me, i actually thought that.

Joke Mulraney.

Archived