Hartley’s newbies v Sneckie

12 minutes ago, MrDust said:

ICT have bossed us....

Playing 10 men isn't a giver either, by fuk we played like we had 10 men the first half

Thomsons no had a save to make though. It was an awful first half which they were better but both teams were awful.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Thomsons no had a save to make though. It was an awful first half which they were better but both teams were awful.

Thomson had a few saves to make, poor finishing BT ICT

We were worserer and couldn't keep the ball..... Inverness now actually playing like us first half albeit with actually having 10 men

49 minutes ago, alternative maryhill said:

Eight red cards now this season - the worst record in Scottish football. We're not the dirtiest team in Scotland by a long chalk. We are, however, almost certainly the stupidest.

Especially when you consider Mulraney's  first yellow was on 43 mins and his second on 45 mins. I believe he also committed a foul in the 44th minute but maybe the ref put that one down to youthful enthusiasm.

Fairly comfortable win in the end. Good to see a Falkirk team go out and dominate 10 men, we really the extra man and the space count.

Thought Jakubiak looked really lively when he came on he’s definitely got pace to burn and done well to set up the last goal. Great to see Nelson finally getting himself a goal his work rate is tremendous and he’s been unlucky a few times so hopefully he can kick on from here. Sibbs was brilliant as usual and for a player that can’t pass a ball Aero can fair finish a penalty.

great win against a very decent big side. who knows how it would have panned out 11 v 11 however the guy deserved to go.

sibbald and aero best. like the look of the two physical fast strikers a d the way Hartley set us up against 10 men. Houston wouldn't have put jakubiak on and taken taiwo on at that stage. only slight negative for me is they biased first half hour and should have been ahead. with taiwo sibbald and kidd in midfield we lack a bit of height and speed. small gripe but against 11 it might have been tougher.

delighted with 3 points off the bottom 2, 6 wins from 8 now and 4 very winnable games coming up not Including the Scottish game.

can we dream of closing the gap for the play offs?

Twice today Aero stopped playing when he thought someone was offside and we were lucky to only concede once because of it. That said, he scored the 2 penalties so no harm done.

Bonkers sending off changed the game as Caley were shading it at that point. Robertson will be furious with Mulraney. I thought Seedorf was decent in the centre too.

Another good win for us, good performances throughout the team and I was glad to see Taiwo taken off as soon as the game looked safe. No disrespect to Dumbarton but I'd be very surprised if we finished 9th now and with a very decent run of fixtures in the next month we can start looking up the table.

Thought Seedorf was fantastic in the first half, really dominated midfield.  Our wingbacks were pinned back and he had loads of space.

Sending off completely changed it.  What a tit Mulraney is.  The right back wasn’t much better, he was really starting to lose the rag with our players taking the piss.

Really liked the look of the Jak.

3 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Two pens and a red card and yet the ref was still dire. How brutal was John baird when he came on.

He got the big decisions right but numerous completely baffling small decisions.  How can he miss so many obvious corner decisions?

We have Mulraney(Phil Roberts wannabe) to thank for that today. Ive always got a slight fear playing 10 men as altho numerical advantage doesnt always equal and advantage overall, thanks to Inverness tho for proving me wrong. We for sure came out hungrier in the 2nd half helped by by being shite first half and facing 10 men 

Bar the first ICT game in the league cup and the 2nd half today, I still think ICT are one of the best teams in the division, power, pace and good positional sense throughout  the team, if they could add a 20 goal striker  and taking chances from midfield to the team then they would be further up the table (stating the obvious) 

pleased Nelson got off the mark, he needed that. I know his performances have been good but strikers are mainly judged on goals and within themselves they will want a goal.

Heres hoping we add Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks before the deadline to face Livvy again next #sarcasm....#ithink

Archived